3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strchi 03.12.19 08:27 am

There, in the game WBU? (Metro Exodus)

Who found VSS, and indeed whether there is he in the game? In Last Light was the same, maybe there is such a handy thing was accurate.
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tudem CS 03.12.19

Unfortunately, no.

N
NeXDevil 03.12.19

Tudem CS
kopec... you can't have more trunks to add to the game

O
Oleg Adrenalin 03.12.19

The main weapon of the special forces and could let in the game.

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

At first I was hoping to find a Saiga in the game. After receipt of ovojnica ceased to hope. Store - the only difference is the Saiga from ubojnia in the previous section

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed wrote:
At first I was hoping to find a Saiga in the game. After receipt of ovojnica ceased to hope. Store - the only difference is the Saiga from ubojnia in the previous section
The game has no unique weapons, as any surplus turns to his upgrades. Who wanted a saiga, you can do it from ubojnia. Sniper seems to be made from a revolver or from a valve. In VSS it is possible to turn the machine by putting the muffler.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 03.12.19

Hands and shovel main weapon of a soldier ;)

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

vitalik76
The game has a single long barrel with a silencer? I have not found any. A silencer on a short trunk so - so sniper, big spread

O
Oleg Adrenalin 03.12.19

vitalik76
VSS mobile compact weapon,it was next to the machine is not worth it.

R
Red Mausti 03.12.19

Apparently for add-ons all left

O
Oleg Adrenalin 03.12.19

The womanas once it was possible to it to complement the BCC., I had a woman come up with that thread interesting, poor weapon modification.

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Oleg Adrenalin
The boiler of the locomotive, you can attach and carry a on the trolley ) is still the locomotive, while Artem is on the job

S
Strchi 03.12.19

Oleg Adrenalin
I don't really use Pneumatics) Why do I have a revolver like that, in terms of accuracy he is the leader, and the power is decent with a silencer stelton to pass comfortably), Given that my computer is in repair, and play on the old, office hardware, window and low fps, normally I have yet to play, shoot with the same fps - that's messed up(((

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed wrote:
The game has a single long barrel with a silencer?
Now I can't remember what kits I have found the valve and would any of them muffler. But I'm in the game sniper is almost never used. Of them not particularly whom to shoot. Shoot the mutant from a distance, it's a waste to pour the precious ammunition. They still no swag, no welding. Mutants easier to get around. Generally after get the incendiary ammo the Tihar and system automaticky air, all the rest becomes unnecessary. Only benches will often run for incendiary balls in a backpack will not do.

V
Vyxyxol 03.12.19

Passed the game, VSK-94 (VSV in previous games, not ARIA) no, just no mufflers on a single sniper rifle - Valve. As above noticed, you can use modifications to make some semblance of a sniper rifle with a revolver, but even of the Bastard, plus there are long-range Helsing, and Rail (Rail only in the last mission).
vitalik76 wrote:
incendiary ammo the Tihar and system automaticky air, all the rest is unnecessary
Better sealed put, she bleeds the excess pressure and pump up and hands always.