3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Biryukovich 03.12.19 08:27 am

The most incomprehensible is ridiculous for a beginner? (Need for Speed (2015))

Hi all. I'm only now, in 2019году, decided to play this game. And something I do not understand how the career held. 4 or 5 characters offering me the race, half of which related to the drift. So, do I need to buy and tune more cars for different styles or you can go all in one, constantly changing its Steele and drift on normal?
Generally you can tell what is a career? Go racing all the characters at once or individually? How to understand that it is time to buy a car or it is better not to think about it?
In other NSF was all intuitive, especially in Payback, and there's something I lost, something to enjoy the game as it is not always possible.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 03.12.19

Need to go through all the races, the sequence does not matter. Beat the game on one car probably adjusting for drift, for normal races, or you can find a middle ground. But still there are machines which are easier to drift. And are you going through the game on only one machine ? I have the whole garage filled. There's no intricate plot, just the chase and become a cool racer

P
Phornet 03.12.19

Each character has its own branch of development:drift,racing against time and the like.I passed on one machine.By the way you can help with achievements if you are interested in.There is especially one is zaparno - Speedlist (better to knock out both).

D
David Biryukovich 03.12.19

Crra
No, of course I wasn't going to replay the whole game on one machine. Just I first started my career, just as the saved money, bought another car, something I was not satisfied, bought a third, then began to tune it, spend a lot of money, then money does not remain, at all the races I started to lag badly and so on. Eventually I started career again and while riding on two: one of the first three proposed and Nissan Skyline)
In General, I so understood it is necessary to accumulate money, replay the race a few times and throw everything in tuning)
Can you suggest cars that are easier to drift with your point of view?) I love the rx7, so I think to change it.)

But you say that the garage is filled. Ie where do you keep the cars that don't use or that's all you need and you constantly jump from one to another depending on the race?

D

Phornet
Thank you) the achievements I am particularly until you climb without them have to deal with everything can not)))
Do a lot of things incomprehensible and infuriating in this game.)))

K
Krrrva 03.12.19

David Biryukovich
I had skyline for normal racing, and for drifting corvette, and though not particularly fond of this machine but with it, I was rolling in clover. Better to just drift lamborghini what is there. Other machines were purchased just for a change

F
ForexBro 03.12.19

David Biryukovich
Lamborghini Huracan, Ford Focus RS - top car for drifting. Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8, Ford Mustang 1965 - top for grip.
RX-7 is very strangely implemented in this game. It is neither the drift nor the flu is not coming from the word altogether.

D

Phornet
You wanted to help me with the achievements, but I have another question, I'm now Addis Challenges and the Prestige and there it is necessary to recruit more than 400 000 for the drift, and I was like cornering a maximum of 20 pressed and voobshee not understand what is happening))) is This even real?! There's a life hack?))))
Of course, I bought a Huracan and a little set up on the drift, but something is still wrong))) already hurt)

P
Phornet 03.12.19

David Biryukovich
Well, actually I asked a friend to do it - he squeezed around 420k.Rock more the handbrake on the turns,plus the game is ground floor gamepad - try with him.