3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xStriiim 03.12.19 08:27 am

Problems with the ferry to the other side (Metro Exodus)

Where Miller gives the task to rescue Ermak, you have to cross for something like the island. Take out gandeeva, climbed the tower, and the cable is not grasped well or winch
1 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 03.12.19

As I recall there are not required to take any towers and no wires. First you have to walk down the street avoiding or stunning the guards (if you pass the quiet) and stupidly to reach the red door (which was shown in the cutscene). Then inside the room (where the steam locomotive) have to go to the right. There's enough to stun just one hour, past the rest you can just walk. As soon as the player comes closer to the place where Ermak is sitting, work the script and all the guards leave. There will be only one guard near the Yermak. To cope with it without problems. Then you should get together with Anna to climb the stairs, shoot genbacev, to flip the switch, Then script the balcony where you were standing would be destroyed. Then I jiggled the steering wheel near the place where Ermak was kept. Then turn on the cutscene in which the characters climb into the locomotive and leave. All. No ferries and the coast there.