3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Das_Gothic 03.12.19 08:27 am

Easter eggs and secrets Horinisa and its surroundings (Gothic 2)

I created this topic so people can combined to Express what the thread of the fun that happened to them during the game or describe the secrets are found in this beautiful world...
130 Comments
Sort by:
D
Das_Gothic 03.12.19

I just remembered the cave with the corpses of the friends of the hero (miltach , horn and others) who say funny phrases.Remember the cave across the lake located near the black Troll.So here it is, a blocked passage YOU need to get over this blockage( using marvinand click It and go through it) and it is possible to approach the edge of the cave wall ,turn sideways to the blockage and also sideways to gently move through the blockage.For him to face guaranties at the map) and go through the wall (again with the help of marvin, other ways is simply not there)there was a small box with no inputs and outputs with talking corpses of the friends of the hero.So think for yourself ,decide for yourself to write or not to write..:)

C
CHAIKOVSKI2005 03.12.19

Interesting interesting. And I have a hint - maybe somebody knows, but I'm sure most don't. In short, if from the camp of the pirates swim in the sea and swim for a few seconds, you can see the clip where your character eats a sea monster. I'll tell you honestly - when there was a movie I was ecstatic. 8 playthroughs of the game never have I noticed.

o
oldmen 03.12.19

Well, otherwise everyone would leave the island by hand... the affected Area of fish - restrictions of the entire island. With Horinisa don't leave hands on, only on the ship.
When playing pirates, with carved rollers, it is funny: swim outside the game, and then out to the main menu...

D
Das_Gothic 03.12.19

I was trying to fly to sea using F8 there I was just on the German or on the bus wrote something like -you can eat a dangerous fish)
And began furiously to take life , I did not dare to fly about why the movie didn't know anything...And spit that other they in the forum about it, then I'm sorry I didn't know about it...

C
CHAIKOVSKI2005 03.12.19

Yes mask-z if a topic has to exist, but were creation 9 years ago and to be very far from the modern the - I think very few people would look for her. But if such do not? After all, he who seeks does not know about it. So it is better to create a new topic and not sweating, as they say. For some reason when I some beginner like to remind you that this topic already exists and is in front of you. If he created the same.... I rooted x.... . This unjust world.

P
Pahan007 03.12.19

In the 4th act, when get Mandragora quest for dragon eggs, you can climb mountains, camp in Dexter. In the ore mine, near the gang of lizards, will lie the corpse of a Roll-a mercenary, but in the valley of mines alive and healthy Roll-a hunter of dragons along with Silvio will be sitting near the former new camp.

A
Arkkancler Nezrimogo Univ 03.12.19

Near the circle of the sun cave with a dead mage water.

L
LeshiyX 03.12.19

There is not only a dead mage water, there are different NPCs of horn type, Xardas etc.

L
LeshiyX 03.12.19

Cloner Lana!!!!! GEE-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S!!!

-
-Lana- 03.12.19

Importantly, because of this post clone the whole topic is not demolished...it is a pity

L
LeshiyX 03.12.19

should not, right now, I think someone rubs the clone posts (Only the posts and obscene themes)

-
-Lana- 03.12.19

Rubbed only on the Main and on the SA local modernizing.
But on Gothic in addition to Killerbee no one else, so...

L
LeshiyX 03.12.19

...we must ask killerbee to rubbing posts and the bad Temko

h
hypnotoad 03.12.19

Please help, I've read somewhere that in the Second Gothic can gle about the old tower of Xardas to detect and Urizel ' Magic armor!!3 the passage never met, all around the tower were oppewal!!!If someone knows where it is, write details here, or send a screenshot!!!

C
CHAIKOVSKI2006 03.12.19

The first time I hear. Although it is very interesting.

h
hypnotoad 03.12.19

Really!I have many times read about it, all he has oppewal, all over the place, how does 3 times the game took place!Nothing found, even though Marvin tried!!!Well, who knows where it is, tell me!!!!

D
Dark paladin 03.12.19

Is there a mod like this, but it's only in German.

M
Milten 03.12.19

Dark Paladin
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!URRRAAA!!!!!!
About Ursela
Urizel ' is, in Gothic 2 without any mods and even without the addon.
YOU JUST LOOK AT THE LARGE ORE DRAGON-GUTTING!THIS IS URIZEL', CURRENT WITHOUT STONE!

V
Verhovnyy_mag kruga vody 03.12.19

Hear us guys=)))))))))

h
hypnotoad 03.12.19

For that mod with writelen what's it called??I was told that Urizel ' is, In Gothic 2 without any mods and even with the magic Armor!!!
And yet, people, please explain, how to upload Pictures here, like the flooded one http://imageshack.us there give links for downloads in the forums, and they don't work!!!Tell me!
There are interesting screenshots!