3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
synth17dm 03.12.19 08:28 am

The game does not see mobile video memory NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4Gb on the laptop! (Resident Evil 2)

How to make a game run on a basic graphics card from NVIDIA with 4Gb is built into the processor Intel HD Graphics 520, which does not have its VRAM? Yes, in the settings of the video card driver already selected a high-performance processor with the preferred mode for maximum performance. Power settings of the system cost at maximum. Driver updated Windows license, the problem was in RE2 Remake Steam Demo and it seems that she is still relevant, faced with the same bug.. Anyone else notice this on your laptop? How are things on your radeona? Remember talebiyle 5 years ago with Fallout New Vegas on the laptop with the Radeon, the same with 4Gb. The game displays a pop-up message that has the red level due to lack of VRAM.. Even on the minimum setting will show only some 130мб. In the game settings put the graphics on high and shown that this requires only 2,92 GB VRAM! In other games, the Origin of, the Incentive, the Yubik and so on, this is not a problem, all games see 950М. On Resice not start Rashad, or rather it crashes at 50% download fx's and so only with it..
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
synth17dm 03.12.19

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

MudrichenkO
What were the other games are on it, like GTA V Redux FiveM with ReShade? Witcher, KSD and so on, with 400 mod+ ?? Although I ask someone, judging by the response to you it's just a set of incomprehensible letters, but thanks for that.

H
Human Machine 03.12.19

synth17dm
The test in this game the cards are GTX 760 and 960 both at 2GB. The game does not see them. 1050Ti sees. Perhaps some kind of bug. (as with the darkening at 760) Or the card is old (in the sense of series) that does not see.

T
TheHouse 03.12.19

synth17dm
Tried using Experience start?

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

Human Machine
thanks for the comments, well, how would not like to admit it, but it seems true 9 series, if not dead, then one foot exactly in a coffin in 2019, otherwise who will buy Altaisky

H
Human Machine 03.12.19

synth17dm
Well ,to say that died - is clearly exaggerated. As to this day 960 (like 760 by the way, coupled with less regulations percent) is quite good result gives in new games. Morally, Yes, outdated.

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

TheHouse
I downloaded a pirate test on the subject of this feature, and with it when you run out of experience from throwing in the Steam, I propose to buy the game, but I'm afraid that paying gold will not disappear as in the Demo, at least in the minimum salary in the page and specified - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM, judging by what the man upstairs tests 7 and there the same dance

D
Dansize 03.12.19

My 740M is not seen after the last patch sees. But in fact, the problem is only the display of memory size, performance is not affected

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

Dansize
And patch this Incentive come from? I read today that Metro Exodus to the Incentive version 1.0, 1.1 Epics, Sonya 1.2.. so I think, where else Rezik which version can be.

V
Vor Piratych 03.12.19

On my 1080 see everything in 3.90 gig memory in place of 8. A friend on 2070 generally sees 0 from 8. Though this game does not interfere so spit.

M
MudrichenkO 03.12.19

synth17dm
You would have brought up as an example of the game 2000 )

C
Chrisredfild12 03.12.19

synth17dm
I have the same crap was then after the update how it went

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 03.12.19

A friend had this problem on rx 560 pereustanovit Windows 10 Pro and updated to the latest version after this all beginning to see

d
dutch_diaz 03.12.19

synth17dm
bar councils. nvidia > manage.the 3D settings > high-performance nvidia video card . apply . OK

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

MudrichenkO
that is not a new game with mods is often more demanding innovations, it is foolish to deny it, the more that other games 2018-2019 I see all the stuffing, just above the unsubscribed after patch licensed this issue resolved, but even the developers themselves point out in the minimum requirements card of the last series compared to mine, but you probably bored and instead of saying anything sensible, corny mocked the CDA, as if it were something someone here proves the typical Internet expert, just here to shake the air.. well, you heard, go on with the world

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

dutch_diaz
it is written in the first comment, as it turned out, the case most likely in the game version and the corresponding latest patch for the license, I tried only the demo in steam and the pirates, also said about updating Windows, but I have it always running on the machine, regular means it is impossible to turn on 10ke, as you know, the data processed by the input and output leads Microsoft continuously

D
Dansize 03.12.19

synth17dm
Yes, the incentive, in the previous coseano 1.2 and now 1.3 standards. The only downside - it's on the nvidia drivers, if newer than 398, the brightness falls and not see anything

s
synth17dm 03.12.19

as it turned out, this problem has been seen on early versions of the game not only on older laptops, but on top-end hardware with artaix, the decision is already possible to buy a license to the Incentive, the desired patches are delivered, the pirates are at the moment is version 1.0, on the jamb of the demo, but in fact it is absolutely no effect

thank you all for your answers and help! it's time to try out ready with the first person :)

PS one crash when run with readom 4.1.1 - put the old, such as 3.4.1, I have started pressey with the nexus sees

https://cyber.sports.ru/games/1070875556.html