3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Mausti 03.12.19 08:28 am

Help with character Damir (Metro Exodus)

WHO HAS NOT PASSED , DO NOT READ THE POSSIBLE SPOILER !!!!!!!

Please tell me who did that , that would be Damir stayed in the team , I like the bandits were killed , residents rescued , and he remained in the desert
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 03.12.19

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER

n
nodas 03.12.19

XS just passed all stealth and no ka Ho did not kill he left ) even people on ships from captivity pulled

R
Red Mausti 03.12.19

Wplay
Possible bug , because I gave the photo and the slaves rescued , though I for the entire game met one bug with Aurora.

V
Vasiliy Dud 03.12.19

Hmm, it seems there is detailed instructions. https://rbkgames.com/games/metro-exodus/articles/kak-spasti-knyazya-damira-i-aleshu-v-metro-exodus I to suffer a little and it worked

V
Vladislav Volyanskiy 03.12.19

Slaves from the ship have stealth to save,there is also a 2nd barge where slaves work there too, can stealth bandits are cut down , but the main thing is not to kill the local thugs can be, but the locals do not carry weapons except batons and dressed in funny hats what else is interesting to somebody
Have spoilerful double Barona how did it affect the ending ?

D
DarMut _mh 03.12.19

Bye! I thought you were discussing a bug with the dhampir. - It's not Artem gives a lift to the cave (turns and all).

s
seii 03.12.19

anyone encountered a bug - when you go to base for fuel in the Caspian sea, on the point of the meeting appeared Damir. Gul is waiting on the tank and Damir no?
I thought that somewhere in some quest not dovolny. Traveled the map, but nifiga.
No more de moving business.

V
Verstalchik 03.12.19

seii
however, lol, I have the first passage was the opposite, the tank was Damir was not Gul(helped only a Chapter first) or the scripts in the game curves, or after receiving the quest of fuel, you must immediately go there to cut
pass a second time for a good ending, and hell, I Damir stayed in the Caspian sea (photos for Gul found, two points of slaves freed in the stealth passed water and fuel, through all points of interest + found all the postcards and diaries)
I write that not to kill the slavers in the liberation of slaves, I think what the crap, like free the slaves but don't kill the slavers, probably once again caught

R
Red Mausti 03.12.19

Verstalchik
So today I finished the Caspian sea , killed all the bandits on the ship , where the water from Damir will take , there opened a cage and gave the slaves to escape , this Baron was also killed (in the desert) and Damir left

V
Verstalchik 03.12.19

Red Mausti
perhaps it is necessary bandyukov in the story with the abduction of the water to kill and not go never savelives...
Now passed: always released prisoners and not shot at civilians, comrades, and left two and the ending is positive

I
Igor Saraskin 12.11.21

I kind of freed all the slaves and found them on the ship and found a photo for Gul, gave the flask to Nastya, and this bald fagot left

S
Sam_FisherPG 12.11.21

Igor Saraskin
So he killed these kosorylykh, yesterday just passed the Caspian Sea, Damir is with us in a bundle. And since you stayed, it means that something went wrong.