3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavlo-Czapelya 03.12.19 08:29 am

The temperature of the I5-2500K in stock

Became interested in the CPU temperature i5 2500k in the drain, turned on the stress test via aida64, indicators temperature:

Materinka: 38
The CPU 52
CPU Package: 93 C
CPU IA Cores 93 C
CPU GT Cores 63
1 core 88
2 core 93 With
3 kernel 88
4 the core 87 With
Vidyaha 63
AUX 80 C
Hard 33

In General, temperature seems to be OK, but a bit worried about the temperatures on the cores; know that the maximum for my percent should be 72,6, but I believe that is the maximum temperature, quite specifically line CPU; the test was conducted for 20 minutes; Aida hint of throttle had not filed in the chart, as sudden changes in temperature also were observed;

In games of percent loaded percent on 80-90, specifically now pass a syndicate assassin - drawdowns did not notice and after scenes of the chase, for example, deliberately turned the game looked temperature: kernel mostly 68-73, and CPU 44 was; after 2 hours of play when the CPU 50-52, core - 55 approximately

In idle temperature for the cores 36-39, the temperature of the CPU 44
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 03.12.19

Pavlo-Czapelya
Pavlo-Czapelya wrote:
know what the maximum for my percent should be 72,6
No, that temperature is out of specification under nominal operating conditions.
For the CPU no more than 95 degrees. Ideally keep within the 85, at least 90.
Pavlo-Czapelya wrote:
Aida hints on the throttle was not applied on the chart
And there is a frequency or it reflects tripping, I don't know? The throttle is expressed by the decrease of the frequency multiplier of the processor, if the above is no, You will not notice.
Pavlo-Czapelya wrote:
deliberately turned the game, watched the temperature
There, the indicators are monitored via MSI Afterburner in the OED, there is no need to undermine anything.
Frankly, the temperatures are high. To be down 5-10 degrees.
This processor solder, idle should be lower. What cooler and overclocking and thermal paste. Adjust indicators, I believe that too much, especially in EIDE, because I remember Prime 95 loads more realistic, with instruktsiyami, where the temperature will go up to the ceiling.

S
Steve Taller 03.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
2500к where did the solder come from? There termovalle usual.

F
Fullex 03.12.19

Steve Taller
If you do not have the information and not know how to use Google don't write the gag that the 2500k is that the 2600k under the hood solder.

F
Fullex 03.12.19

Pavlo-Czapelya
Quite normal temperature.
For nuclei of odd numbers, check the temperature of different programs, maybe stretching the truth.

P
PROka-X 03.12.19

Pavlo-Czapelya
What is the cooling on the stone, how long have changed the thermal paste? I had long ago 2500к and the acceleration to 4.6 temperature was much less.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

Pavlo-Czapelya
I measure more directly in the game via the MSI
what cooler on the processor and how long have changed the paste?what a body and what about air circulation in it
the normal temperature for it to 65 like me a good 45-50 on utubia to look for tests ,and on average already understand .