3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NitroFox 03.12.19 08:29 am

Quest \"Great escape\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help with passing. The mission of the Great escape in order to find the enchantress Margarita. Reached the marked area. There is a grille to enter the right key. also at altitude there is a hole in the wall it is kakoeto man but it is a hole you can't climb. All dead ends. What to do? That dude was able to enchant .. But that's not what.. All swept with wegmachen vision.. No nothing.
Here in the Internet found a video of the moment
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gibsoncheg 03.12.19

You're right to run. Just a bug of the game. I jumped right. The key to the locked door lies here, the hunters, and if you go to the next door, which is the right of all closed - there is a piece of equipment the school cat can't remember what

N
NitroFox 03.12.19

Gibsoncheg
Thank you =( I'm already 3 hours in agony. Pereprohodil this mission from the very beginning and again the same. It's a shame. Of 2 glitch. The first was in order: sea devils.. I Have no prescription for the manufacture of the elixir of utoptsev (( But at least that quest is not required..

G
Gibsoncheg 03.12.19

NitroFox
The recipe is, but here's where I found him - who knows, someone from alchemists/herbalists in skellige like.

N
NitroFox 03.12.19

Gibsoncheg
OO thanks again. I thought that the recipe should appear in the quest recipes. As with the bait on the devil

N
NitroFox 03.12.19

I faced this problem.. I Have a millet Herald ceased to cling to ledges=) Only at this stage of the game I noticed it )) Before, it was strange for me why lay down boxes where I can't reach. But I thought maybe the developers are just sadists. It has now become clear..

V
Vitok Grebenyuk 03.12.19

So I recorded a mini video about how there can jump , but after I noticed that he had forgotten how to jump on all ledges, even a little, so if it's related to this quest, it is best to load up his passing and play quietly and waiting for the patch. Although after a bit of advancing further in the story, everything fell into place.

a
adamas_koff 03.12.19

The same quest, the problem will Meet with Jennifer on a bridge .... The sorceress is not in the right place, meditation is not helping. Who thinks that?

G
Gofitomuna 03.12.19

adamas_koff
Try a save reload .
First mission,I'm Zoltan go,and once in place was.
Try it and you

O
Oleg Mitusov 03.12.19

I have a bug that go up to the cage with a Margarita, starts infinite loading, there probably should be a cut scene and I just get it to load.(((

N
Nikita Harkov 03.12.19

What ? Who knew that on this bug? In the same way - on a ledge you can't climb.

E
Evgeniy Starodubcev 03.12.19

I did that, Jennifer is not on the meeting place. Somebody faced?

Y
Yarikman1999 03.12.19

Guys, somebody help...when I approach the cage, which sits Margaret, appears infinite loading screen...how can I be

Y
Yarikman1999 03.12.19

And another question: is it possible to throw the thing for the job and how to do it?

Y
Yarikman1999 03.12.19

Answer, ASAP, please

G
Gera9 03.12.19

Hello! still like to be with the quest for a Margarita, if not more Herald jumps on ledges???

w
wemadeFOX_moon 03.12.19

if the Herald has forgotten how to dive into water or jump onto the ledges, go to the my documents folder-the Witcher 3 there and delete the file after the incentive check integrity of game cache it re-downloads them and bug piixide, pokrayney as helped me more than once.

o
olegkm11 03.12.19

who was tell me what can I do?

on

o
olegkm11 03.12.19

Yarikman1999
can be like an ordinary thing to throw out if does not help, you can disassemble a blacksmith/Armorsmith, but I do not advise if the item can be useful for example eyes nihalani.

I
Italia1994 03.12.19

Vityok Grebenyuk
Half hour jump like in the video, nothing comes out because when you jump he clings to head for the ceiling and nothing happens(

v
vewakifiz123 03.12.19

For the account will Meet with Jennifer on a bridge .... (If not)
Tried everything, eventually: talked with Zoltan, he refused, went to Jennifer on the roach, she was on the spot.