3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lost.of.heaven] 03.12.19 08:29 am

The full transition from version 1.26 to 1.27 (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

All players need to download from here and place it in the game folder
Спойлерhttp://www.rubattle.net/support/w3l/
To run the game through file w3l.exe
Attention! Players with version 1.26 will no longer be able to connect to the server!
If you have any difficulties with the update , write to PM.
Also detailed instructions on updating
Спойлерhttp://www.rubattle.net/forums/warcraft_3_reign_of_chaos/upgrade_to_version_1_27b_tutorial-942937/
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tartusin 03.12.19

And does it make sense to 1.27 , if the other server is not switched to it ? Most of the players not on robattle and in Garena.

f
firkax 03.12.19

Idiots who want to Satriani all and Sundry, you can continue to play 1.26 anywhere, and I personally because of that vulnerability never more patches below 1.27 will not start. Surprised it so long from a complete ban on 1.26 here.

L
LDK 03.12.19

firkax
Played once before, and troubles did not know, and then suddenly there's this ACHTUNG!

m
malina_baden 03.12.19

uh don't know I can go and look for the game to 1.26, I wonder how a new audience will come to the server, which art in 1.26 banned? torrents only 1.26 a version that is installing and everything is done on the onset of new players will not be able to connect to the server

T
Tartusin 03.12.19

malina_baden
No , just the torrents you can safely 1.27 b download. Interested in rebutle people will visit this website and learn what to do in order to go.

z
zsef 03.12.19

- 40% of the players on the serv, as the people is in itself lazy. Everyone will be too lazy to go to the website and search something. My message is change, and nobody does anything. At least the map pool would have changed. Shame on you, comrades !

m
malina_baden 03.12.19

absolutely support what is written above, it needs to be right now, but admin is lazy! I put all banned!

l
lost.of.heaven] 03.12.19

100% lazy, sucks me

y
yakutt27 03.12.19

Where gone Dota bot with anticheat?

m
malina_baden 03.12.19

Hooray it is finished official crossing!

G
Gowras 03.12.19

Attention! Players with version 1.26 will no longer be able to connect to the server!
everything is fine comes.

S
Swow 03.12.19

a long time)

F
Famousy 03.12.19

Works fine on 1.26, online has dropped significantly, and it would be better for all

W
WanRoi 03.12.19

Yay, I got:)

M
Mihail Chudotvorec 03.12.19

Tartusin
Seriously, the vulnerability was not poliksena...
I now do not understand why this problem? And what about membaca - can you throw a link to a map which unpacks and runs the dll, paints the screen in different colors, this is a demo map works on all patches Vara, for which tried?

M
Mihail Chudotvorec 03.12.19

Who are interested - here is the link https://ru.files.fm/u/ykk9uabp
Don't worry, if someone wanted to poke you a virus, would have put it 10 years ago.

T
Tartusin 03.12.19

Michael The Wonderworker
Now there is no need, they are unable to normally transfer to the new version. Just broke online. First, do not fully moved on leaving 1.26 , and then when it was too late orrule of it. Now 1.27 b dead and there is nothing to do.