3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 03.12.19 08:42 am

Joe\'s Adventures. Discussion v.3 (Mafia 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Joe's Adventures

pix.PlayGround.ru

The topic discusses all questions for Supplement Joe's Adventures, but do not forget that shares his wietlenie better here, and ask questions on the passage need here. If you think that some fact to discuss is to create a separate topic, you can do it.

Previous threads:|1|2|
197 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alenjjj 03.12.19

help the game crashes when someone shoots or I brathaus in the car, etc plzzzzzzzzzzz

S
SelpinHow 03.12.19

you can do it.
thank you, don N1KО

D
Dj0rni 03.12.19

Oddly enough have deleted my koment, I write again. SO ..... IF I'M HONEST! The first mission as there would be a plot, then went all in Jimmy's Vendeta - stopped playing after the first mission....

N
N1KO 03.12.19

Deleted and moved to the appropriate topic.

H
Hekit 03.12.19

Strain absolutely laziness + with a broken finger , does anyone know a trainer for individuals-ku ?

g
gryf 03.12.19

Guys help pliz those who came to 80-101% throw off the link to your save here or in PM pliz and my disappeared in the other folders, no

[
[doktor] 03.12.19

didn't know where to ask the question, decided here: the boys in DLS the new machine should be in the game in autoantiboidies I couldn't find them. the game is licensed, DLS pirate (put the crack from SKIDROW for the second patch, then threw himself DLS in the game folder -> dlcs). he DLS work fine.

F
FreeLSD 03.12.19

[doctor]
Not exactly sure, but in one of the additional tasks was the machine of red color, something like the isw 508 and other convertibles, but with white uppers of canvas. Before this, I wouldn't have noticed. After setting in the garage its not stripped because of a screenshot to send can not.

But you could mix with any other machine, so...

[
[doktor] 03.12.19

FreeLSD
well isw 508 I do in the original game not seen...
just autoantiboidies no new cars, which is strange.

F
FreeLSD 03.12.19

[doctor]
Here it is (screenshots from another site took), Dezilia 410 Grand American:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
D3FALT 03.12.19

Guys,sorry if off topic,but I really want pogamat in DLTS. Karoch,I downloaded the DLC moved the folder to the game start like finds Joe's Adventures start,and goes infinite loading. What to do?

PS Is a Repack from SKIDROW

[
[doktor] 03.12.19

FreeLSD
well, I don't have it in autoantiboidies.
trying to figure out how to put Joe having licesne Vegas and made man packs (instead of Vegas want to hook up).

Nick One
the Repack from mechanics saying the rules put. and so, the second update to help you and crack to it. should help on the idea.
when I litsku crack update 2 set the DLS, loaded the game two or three minutes, then normal start fast start.

A
ALEX7436 03.12.19

Two questions. 1. How to put on a license(kollektsionka). 2. After the mission on the lake, will be the continuation of sujecki(as normal game), or just perform tasks on the letters?? SPS.

G
GhostRusSPB 03.12.19

there spell and type sujetni

H
Hekit 03.12.19

ALEX7436
1)SO!! METHOD FOR LICENSES PURCHASED MADE MAN PACK'om
take this file content ifolder.ru/20428340
then remove Jimmy from the folder with DLS
go to the folder cnt_made_man and copy all of it except the file content and paste in the folder cnt_joes_adventures

PS Words from the post F_1N'a.

2)Continued sujecki after you pass the required number of side quests.(This I understand)

D
DraftMazda 03.12.19

about subway kills of course.how so?mission in the subway,and the subway there.

g
gryf 03.12.19

Nick One
I did that then uninstalled the game installed the re-set pack http://www.playground.ru/cheats/42580/ this and all went

D
D3FALT 03.12.19

But it's not necessary. Thank you

F
FreeLSD 03.12.19

[doctor]
I don't have it in the encyclopedia. There are a total of 46 vehicles (including those that were with all the DLC).

[
[doktor] 03.12.19

Nekit
cars from madmen left?