3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Britva2 03.12.19 08:44 am

Where to find Blackbird? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The people, once again appeal to you for help. I can't find this nasty thrush for successful implementation of the tasks of the hunter. All the VIDOS on YouTube revised - it is useless. Neither Annenberg, nor in Rhodes, nor even on the island next to Rhodes can not find. Help pliz..
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 03.12.19

Boris Britva2
https://vgtimes.ru/articles/52842-gde-v-red-dead-redemption-2-iskat-zhivotnyh-i-ptic-karty-dlya-ohoty.html

F
Fishgrinder 03.12.19

Oh, this thrush... I had 4 days hunted, frazzled at the root... In the end accidentally killed when one of the tests (where you have to kill 5 animals in a row). Picking up carcasses of birds and one of them was this fucking Blackbird. Well, that amulet was to improve the quality of small animal carcasses.

And so, judging by my observations, this damn thrush not circling in one place, all the little birds, and flies through the location... So if you saw a Blackbird chase after him. Don't wait, when will appear again. Will not appear.

B
Boris Britva2 03.12.19

353Accord353
Yes, this guide also saw - I did not get this nasty thrush to find. There's a whole crowd of any rare birds you come across, but thrush is not among them (((

S
Sorento NSK 03.12.19

Boris Britva2
right now saw a wandering thrush Overflow over the Heartland, it's near the village where the cart the buyer can sell. Focus on dark wings and red breast

D
Danilov Aleksey 03.12.19

Where did you get him killed?

B
Boris Britva2 03.12.19

People, I finally found this nasty thrush. In General, helped this guide:
how I did - I got there in the morning and periodically included (min 3) film camera. Then I looked again through the binoculars. And somewhere a day later (game time), the thrush appeared on the utility pole above the railway.

a
andreika5988 03.12.19

I found this in about 15 minutes, shot all in a row and ran watched, the first time knocked of excellent quality

K
KorvoOtano 05.01.21

Boris Britva2
Thank you very much, I caught this villain in 20 minutes. For the sake of these words, I registered on the site. Hyde Reilly works

m
mstick 16.02.21

You sit near the pillar opposite the tower during the day. You turn away from the tower for 5-15 seconds, turn sharply and immediately aim (look for the right one). There are different ones.

V
Vjik_Zinger 28.10.21

mstick
Thanks a lot for this tutorial ! In 15-20 minutes I shot a thrush, as well as other birds.
PS I advise you to look not only at the towers, but also at the power transmission line supports, there are also a lot of sitting there, especially on the one on the left (not the one on the screen, but one to the left)

u
umudbd 19.07.22

mstick
Tried to find a thrush, found an oriole :D