3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krinkels 03.12.19 08:44 am

Compass (Metro Exodus)

On the Volga, on the plane, should be improved for the compass, but it is not. Who faced with similar?
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 03.12.19

On the floor in the cockpit. Why not? Alternatively, the player poked back then when I was supposed to, and push my way ahead of time. Go there should be on the way back from the Church and from the Church it is necessary to go as it is written in the job having launched our boat. This game does not welcome alternative passage, rather welcomes their quest tategami.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 03.12.19

vitalik76
Why the signs on the map are not displayed or need this tablet to pump like that?

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

I mean not displayed? By default, the map displays only the icon of the current task. Points of interest side quests , denoted by ? appear if the player listened to the dialogue, or considered the place of binoculars. Triangles is denoted by something like an enemy checkpoints, when they close.

K
Krinkels 03.12.19

vitalik76
I poked back after Church, all as expected. And the Prince he gave a tip, they say, the plane was there, fumbling in the swag. But there is no compass

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Then I Hz, should be in the cockpit.

K
Krinkels 03.12.19

The strange thing is, the compass was not originally because he is from the beginning of the game was already in hand. In this he is not in the plane. I thought it would be some improvement for him, and this is just the compass and nothing more

m
mik559 03.12.19

On the map in one direction,and the compass shows the exact opposite.Why?

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Krinkels wrote:
The strange thing is, the compass was not originally because he is from the beginning of the game was already in hand. In this he is not in the plane.
Noticed it when I did the second time. Maybe the high complexity of the compass need to find, and easy it is originally.
mik559 wrote:
On the map in one direction,and the compass shows the exact opposite.Why?
Sometimes the direction shows napravilno when using a lighter. But sometimes it happens that does not show correctly.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

mik559
tips on the loading screen not read?
the compass shows the cardinal directions ,and the place of story missions