3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Khorn1 03.12.19 08:44 am

\"SOAP\" for smoothing (Metro Exodus)

Don't try to blur the picture, and it's a fucking anti-aliasing, which the developers have made can not be disabled in the game settings. How to disable anti-aliasing without making everything pitch dark? If you disable TAA - smoothing in the config file ( r_taa_enabled 0 )the game gets dark and adjust the brightness then becomes impossible.No r_gamma 1. or gamma settings in the game settings through the NVIDIA panel nothing.
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 03.12.19

Khorn1

Wait for Sweet fx or maybe he already is who a little but will clean this fucking soap.

S
Saha Prof 03.12.19

ReShade help you! Configures the way you want. - 10% of the power of the graphics card.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.12.19

Khorn1
Try
open C:\Users\Имя User\Saved games\metro exodus\folder number
find and open in a text editor the file user.cfg
write in the commands
r_game_mblur_scale 0
r_blur_level 0
save the changes.
And as a result a beautiful picture without soap.

K
Khorn1 03.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
I am aware of. That's the first thing I did.

X
X-Ray01 03.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
it is not that these parameters are responsible for the blurring when the camera Vertis

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.12.19

X-Ray01
Turn it on and you will see.

K
Khorn1 03.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
All right, he says. It's not blur the image, and the movement of the camera. Was checked immediately. but 100% soap removes disable TAA in the config, but after it comes the darkness of hell. Thank you stupid, inept developers.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Khorn1 wrote:
Thank you stupid, inept developers.
Notice that it is not clear nakoy the game in General to use soap smoothing TAA, if it uses normal antialiasing SSAA (supersampling)? If there are two smoothing immediately enabled, then a performance problem clear.

s
saintsflot 03.04.22

vitalik76
As I understand it, SSAA itself turns on only when you set the resolution to 2-4K, but for this you already need RTX, which would pull it, because anti-aliasing is sooooo chewing)))
Well, if it's RTX, but the usual Gold metro, it makes no sense to download. only Metro Enhanced