3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kukava_d 03.12.19 08:44 am

\"The customer does not use means the counter-fraud\" (Apex Legends)

After you sign in and download the game gives an error the customer does not use the anti-fraud after clicking CONTINUE there is a perpetual loading!

What to do? how to pass the test?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikitka_God 03.12.19

The same problem

w
wolf273 03.12.19

Most likely troubles with Easyanticheat
Try to reinstall this anti cheat for the tutorials on the open Internet

A
Aleksandr Milovidov 03.12.19

Reinstalling the game helps only for a while. The game works well only during the loading. When the game is fully downloaded starts this error and I delete the game and play while it loads in addition.

M
Mr_Furerick 03.12.19

The solution to the problem is to repair the game in Origin and there is no need to reinstall)

C
CruelDeMoN 03.12.19

Mr_Furerick
The smart got out. Apparently the problems don't have and clever. It would be so simple and people wouldn't be asking.

c
chuba_73 03.12.19

I got this error climbs but push to continue and the game starts

c
chuba_73 03.12.19

well somewhat figured out why I get this error - EasyantiCheat service - is run in manual when you start the game it starts late - who has this error try to find the service and set to run automatically but if there is no such service in the Google using

S
Siltev 03.12.19

run the EasyantiCheat service then gives a network error and the request will come to the site for developers, turn on VPN and play quietly, just in case the game folder you want to add to the exceptions antivirus, anti-cheat can interfere with him, I have everything , for a more detailed description of what and how the Google to help you ))) or write to the VC to https://vk.com/ilya.silantev