3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiredUp 03.12.19 08:44 am

The game is for the infected in the campaign. (Left 4 Dead 2)

The people,prompt how NORMALLY to play as infected in campaign?Downloaded this plugin did everything as described there,the bots came to life,ran,but as soon as reach some sort of button that should be pressed immediately freeze.Only stand on the defensive.I press the button.Has anyone solved this problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheat_TiNikA 03.12.19

sb_all_bot_team 1

F
FiredUp 03.12.19

Niki_Cheat
Prescribed.And this team plugin_cvar sb_all_bot_team 1 did Everything.They walk,but in three campaigns of five they reached the button of any stop.Fully passable bots only Swamp fever and a Terrible downpour.

J
JeSTeR 94 03.12.19

Niki_Cheat
Not exactly, the variable has been changed with the latest updates, looks like this: sb_all_bot_game 1.
FiredUp
Next, try to load the map in versus mode. Something like this: map versus.

J
JeSTeR 94 03.12.19

Damn..that's why I love this vaunted HTML, so that it erases the words in angle brackets... but still low speed USB modem does not allow to properly edit my previous post, you have to Dodge.
FiredUp
I wanted to write this: map [map name] versus (without square brackets)

F
FiredUp 03.12.19

JeSTeR 94
I have a fairly old(2010)pirates,so play with the latest new things I was not threatened.sb_all_bot_game 1 does not work.Only works plugin_cvar sb_all_bot_team 1 (I have a plugin like this),then the team plugin_remote_commands 1 and set_infected 1 and only then I play for the infected.And even then-only in the campaign.Versus not working.Or rather bots not moving.Prescribed map c1m1_hotel versus and 0 result.Standing in the shelter.

J
JeSTeR 94 03.12.19

That is my suggestion, the map is loaded, but bots blunt ubique, right? Try the command director_force_versus_start 1 to force bots to come out, it should work. PROFIT! ;)

PS. And finally, if you want to play pirates online with real players, then download the current build from CSMania or Optison.

F
FiredUp 03.12.19

JeSTeR 94
Does not help.As soon as did not try.First map c1m1_hotel versus sv_cheats 1 then 1 then director_force_versus_start and are still in the shelter.

J
JeSTeR 94 03.12.19

Try after downloaded the map in versus mode, enter the following, in order:
sv_cheats 1; (not necessarily to enter if previously prescribed)
director_force_versus_start;
director_no_human_zombies 0;
sb_all_bot_team 1
Now let's try to change Tim, defaults to M. And anyway, as far as I know, it's possible to play against bots, without using third-party plugins.

PS. And yet, here is this plugin used?

F
FiredUp 03.12.19

JeSTeR 94
When you enter director_no_human_zombies 0 gives an unknown command(Unknown).
And about this plugin, the link to it in my earlier post.

J
JeSTeR 94 03.12.19

If the problem is still relevant, you can poshukayte this subject that I hope will help. Personally I pinged out a lot of useful. ;))

k
karimshan 03.12.19

but what if the server simply writes supposedly there should be real players not bots