3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uxusfx 03.12.19 08:45 am

What's wrong with games 4A game? (Metro Exodus)

Hi all. Does everyone have this problem?
Can't play in the Subway, my eyes hurt and my head, I don't know why.
Even when I played in the past parts of the metro such problem was.
He sit behind a computer 24/7. In any other game can play even without ostanovki.
And the subway can be a maximum of 2 hours to play. At all so or only at me?
PTS are very ill
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 03.12.19

uxusfx
Who knows, maybe range is not configured. I have never had a problem.
I do think this topic bude on the three pillars on which sigdata criticism metro.
A mute protagonist, the bad impact of automation and forcing stealth.

X
X_ray_83 03.12.19

uxusfx
Monitor IPS or VA therefore suffer from a well-known theme !

u
uxusfx 03.12.19

X_ray_83
IPS. Why? give a link to the topic or something

X
X_ray_83 03.12.19

uxusfx
Slow matrix, high fps dropping frames and light hammer in the eye ! This is for shooters a pain )))
At least VA and 100Hz is necessary for these games and headache will not be because of torn frames and badges !

u
uxusfx 03.12.19

X_ray_83
About torn frames don't know. Play with vertical synchronization.
I repeat any game can play. And XS.

D
Dead Skinhead 03.12.19

Quietly passed the last part of metro, from evening to morning sitting)

S
Shock Burst 03.12.19

uxusfx
I know the answer to your problem. I had the same problem. This is because SOAP graphics! Download Reshad which removes the soap, my eyes will stop hurting)

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

uxusfx wrote:
At all so or only at me?
Yes, there is. In the game dark space is very much pirateman, and light too peresvety. The lighting in the game is completely unnatural, it has never happened that day in the window the sun was shining, and he also obedennyj sun sites, it would be pitch black. Needs to be partial shade, but not so dark. And gamma setting in the game does not help, because in fact this setting is not gamma and brightness slightly want to raise illumination in shadow, and simultaneously, the brightness increases in the light where she is and so excessive. When I got the PNV was stupid to run with him indoors and in the shade, even during the day. Well, actually easier than with a flashlight and a lighter. Probably with the development of the game decided that RTX itself will build shadows and did not bother it. What RTX is available well if 1% of players, it's the little things.

And the second point. At least on my hardware the game runs with stable 60fps, but the feeling seems to be that the real fps is much smaller, very much all movements what is torn, even with the vertical sync. Well, plus the graph itself is a soap. Definition it is not quite the word. You should try just for fun to put minimum settings, but scaling up to the maximum of 4x. The idea with this scaling, sharpness should be possible. On the ultra, of course I zoom 4x not play, fps is obviously going to be bad.

g
grafonoman 03.12.19

vitalik76
And you can just reseed or swetfx to deliver.