3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Govvo 03.12.19 08:45 am

Black screen after splash screen (Metro Exodus)

All the rules, but there is no windowed mode without frames, and indeed no windowed mode, the current through the config turns on the game if it wasn't for the lag and delivered to advanced graphics and sound
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz-83 03.12.19

I was so I waited about 5 minutes then progresivas to the settings screen,but it's a complete kick something that is on torrents is version 1.0.0.0 that is, without the patch the first day which went so metro yet unplayable,break broken but without the patch it will be dances with tambourines

S
Sprintin 03.12.19

Ferz-83
all playable, hardware, or firewood!

J
Jo7eR 03.12.19

Govvo
I have the same. When you next start offers to start in safe mode. If you agree - run, but in low resolution. Change it in the settings and play. And so each time it runs.

J
Jo7eR 03.12.19

Ferz-83
About the patch the first day... you Have an Epic game or Steam? I have Steam and still version 1.0.0.0... Auto-update enabled.

A
Anzhelika04 03.12.19

Govvo
also most of osnovala driver all gone.

D
Dima Rainav 03.12.19

Sprintin
would be a problem in the gland, meaning it downloaded if you know what your computer draws only Mario so you're wrong !!!!

P
PlayGamesLoveGames 03.12.19

Also when starting was a black screen,too, launched again in safe mode as suggested by the game.Start.Went to settings and everything is on ultra except resolution unscrewed,lowered settings, and the game has to run without problems