3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 03.12.19 08:45 am

Does the complexity of the game itself? (Metro Exodus)

Terribly sorry people, this topic is already there, but I have a slightly different question - say, I started to play it at normal difficulty level, but then I realized that at this level the game is simple to outrageous, ammo and parts just everywhere the shaft that push their already not much. Decided already in the game (not to start first, although I'm not far removed) to set the level of difficulty for the Hardcore, put up, but yet have not seen, say, the complexity of the game has changed, or what is written I another difficulty put it bluntly inscription in menu and nothing more? Should I start again to play, or the difficulty changed and I then understand?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 03.12.19

Saim in the beginning you will be fed with resources, but then...

T
Taurin78 03.12.19

FsTanDar
Haaa !this is good ,so more interesting to play)))

K
Kolyuchiy83 03.12.19

Well, it's more fun that way vrazhin the clip from the Kalash in the head to release and to with poltychka to die, games what that sadomasochism. Well, someone like that.
But I've been wondering this, and how can you identify the mood of the enemy if you set the crosshairs.

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Колючий83
On hardcore, the monsters are easily killed. But GG also

D
Daniil Sibin 03.12.19

On the highest difficulty level, you die with one shot, and enemies die with one shot, and they become super sighted, see you in total darkness very quickly

K
Kolyuchiy83 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Daniel Sibin
Well, on hardcore I have not checked, if so then this is super. Just even try to play on hard not knowing what was going in 90% of games this mode only adds XP to the enemy. Well if it adds the brains they need to try.

X
X_ray_83 03.12.19

The maximum complexity is the lookout !
Hardcore the children's walk )))

D
Daniil Sibin 03.12.19

Колючий83
No brains and vision and hearing, and HP makes the contrary more low