3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima_Fiate 03.12.19 08:45 am

Tessellation (Metro Exodus)

Guys please explain to me what a tessellation is and how it affects the metro at the picture, her God without fail to see the difference and fps is much higher when disabled.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 03.12.19

Dima_Fiate

m
mDie2013 03.12.19

In particular it was no use, for eyes as for me not particularly noticeable. Personally, I clean

k
kukava_d 03.12.19

Watch video tai: 9:09

mDie2013
It even is good! Can also take a look at the video!

D
Dima_Fiate 03.12.19

well damn, a little volume becomes surface as I understand it, and 10 fps is probably not much.

D
Dima_Fiate 03.12.19

in the video, talk about different settings, and within the game is only low mid high ultra and expert(or whatever they are)

v
vstorspb 03.12.19

About tessellation know for a long time and include it wherever possible. In my memory, she first appeared in the second Crisis, it is then added with some patch. Personally I can see the difference. To the naked eye. On the other hand, if you are in the game are you RUNNING, ie you would rather her go and move on to the next, then nafig it is not necessary. If you go slow, look, enjoying every second of the atmosphere and beauty - then by far the tessellation to eat. As always, IMHO.

D
Dima_Fiate 03.12.19

Damn then we'll have ultra high jump

b
beyskard 03.12.19

With esilalei 68 frames without a 90(to the eye the difference is almost gone I better on ultra with 90 fps errands)22 of the frame not worth it for her would be a maximum of 5 frames would give and not the fact I'm better at 120% resolution play.
To put it as for me to be down to lose almost 30 frames

D
Dima_Fiate 03.12.19

I wonder why am I minus? For what I have asked? Inadequate what

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Dima_Fiate
Probably less for what a similar old you can Google and read.

A
Alex Hawk 03.12.19

Dima_Fiate
This syndrome autistic. People dream about getting PG removed the category forums. But you're not right, you don't shit on the presence of pros and cons.

D
Dima_Fiate 03.12.19

Alex Hawk
My pros and cons do not care, I went and asked what I needed and got out, just that I don't like that there are people who put the cons or dislikes just because. (Without explanation)

S
Setesh 03.12.19

Dima_Fiate wrote:
My pros and cons do not care, I went and asked what I needed and got out, just that I don't like that there are people who put the cons or dislikes just because
contradicts himself)

M
MunchkiN 616 03.12.19

if in brief tessellation this is chtuka which takes the original model consisting of a small number of vertices, that is angular with square noses and ears and forces video cards rounds and adds to intermediate geometry. she can squeeze that extra geometry cobblestones on the pavement water waves and so forth.
th exactly it does in the game do not know the peck-peck-peck

M
MIKE DUKO 23.07.21

kukava_d
Tessellation for grafonodrocherov who look closely to every detail.