3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyris12 03.12.19 09:07 am

Flights (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello!
I have a problem of crashes on the SE. Mods a bunch, but I reinstalled a bunch of times reading all the README, conflicts should not be, and yet, the character has 41уровня, before this was not a problem at all. But now I've installed a couple of mods (Legasy of dragonborn and a few quest for him type of Bruma) and the game started to fly.
How it looks: load save game, a couple of minutes running, everything is OK, and then the game for no reason at all like the muted, many of the sounds just disappear, and when you try to enter the menu of talents in the black screen. The game itself does not hang, just the talent you can't see and saved (that's when you save already hangs), and in the map to go.
I don't think it has something to do with the legacy of the dragonborn, because the character has long been in Valescure, that is all the Sky locations and the Museum itself has never seen. No Skse, skyui and global mods change perks there!
This may be out of memory, for example? My graphics card is R9 270x 2gb. Ram -16gb.
If anyone has any thoughts, I'd be happy tips))
Now again periodrevival the entire Assembly (Yes, it's a long process)) to see if it helps.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tornadoff 03.12.19

And those mods you installed have a requirement for SKSE and SkyUI?...And by the way, at the expense of Legasy of dragonborn...I've looked at the requirements of this mod and it's optional requires SKSE64 and SkyUI,so maybe that may happen and the crashes...so it is better to install them as the majority of quest and gameplay mods require SKSE and SkyUI...(if you have questions about SKSE,then ask)
SKSE:
http://tesall.ru/files/file/3571-skyrim-script-extender-skse/
SkyUI:
http://tesall.ru/files/file/4547-skyui/

I
Izuru Hitachi 03.12.19

Kyris12
Put the mod on the memory expansion (or the right. the usleep patch), should help to resolve the issue.

K
Kyris12 03.12.19

Andrey 2004 d
Fashion from my build SKSE and SKYui is not required, I specifically picked them.
As for Heritage, he these modes require the optional functions automatic distribution of things. Without these mods it should work too, and I don't want to put the matter :)

K
Kyris12 03.12.19

Izuru Hitachi
What kind of mod? I SE I see the same Memory-only LE. And I like somewhere I read that SE it is in principle not needed, since the enhanced edition is able to RAM.
Right. the patch it too.

S
Sauron03 03.12.19

Kyris12
I personally use only those modes supported by the legacy (like deal with the hoarding and get frustrated when they don't find a suitable Windows), and installed ALL that it supports and that adds a cool new objects or expands the game world

T
Tornadoff 03.12.19

Kyris12
SKSE used to work most of the times scripts and how to increase RAM...
SKSE:
http://tesall.ru/files/file/3571-skyrim-script-extender-skse/
Patch for SKSE,which increases the maximum usable memory:
https://yadi.sk/d/uT6IHVZQnJmmhA

K
Kyris12 03.12.19

Sauron03
Yes, I wrote that I don't think the departures connected with heritage. Just his quests have installed the latest ((

K
Kyris12 03.12.19

Andrey 2004 d
XS, to be honest. Gamer-mods where I shake my fashion, nothing is written about the fact that it increases memory. And in the patch there is nothing.
I just really don't want SKSE, because it porasil me the entire game.

T
Tornadoff 03.12.19

Kyris12
I use SKSE for six months,and with him I have never had any problems...you once installed SKSE Skyrim always ran through skse_loader.exe?If not,and you run Skyrim normally through the launcher,it is not surprising that you have Skyrim krasnolese...And by the way at the expense of the gamer-mods...now I looked,and how would that patch I talked about at present on the gamer-mods...And actually I want like to remind you that the main website that laid out all the parts and where are all the modders that Nexus and sites by type of gamer-mods,tesall, etc. more often simply act as distributors of these mods for Russian-speaking audience...
Patch for SKSE on the Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/?tab=files

K
Kyris12 03.12.19

Andrey 2004 d
I know that on Russian sites mostly just localizers) But on gamer-mods usually write a bunch of information on the quality or utility, I think there would have written about the increase in memory.
The link you threw is the usual patch for Skyrim-and. Skyrim SE is a separate game, it is impossible to put something that works with LE.
About SKSE, it works fine, if you set this up and play, but for me, due to some reasons, once in half a year has the game to fully reinstall. And that old salami SKSE is not friendly, so to put it won't ever. I know that for LE it is almost always required, but for the SE it was very long and thank Nerevarine, most of the mods work without it.

T
Tornadoff 03.12.19

Kyris12
Of course, I already knew that you probably never put SKSE,but still...I can't say 100% but patch for SKSE in fact suitable for any for any SKSE and Skyrim,there's just a single file-Notepad with prescribed parameters on the change in memory usage...in the event you even can create folder SKSE in Data,and then in this folder create a notebook called SKSE and set these settings :
[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

K
Kyris12 03.12.19

Andrey 2004 d
Thank you, think.
ps: reinstalled the whole Assembly, departures, unfortunately, continues, Although at first save played 30 minutes before departure. But now again every 2 minutes. Will have to roll back the Assembly to also save when there seems to be not flying :( 10 Hours down the drain((