3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChToKudAAA 03.12.19 09:09 am

What is the armor in the game the best? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Immediately please do not write:
This is all the formalities, enjoy story
I asked a question, I want to answer.
I have a Canon build, I will prefer the book to the school of wolf. It all is in the game? And what armor is the best?
32 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 03.12.19

Tokuda
depends on your style of play I just played better in the armor of the seal that depends on your style of play

C
ChToKudAAA 03.12.19

Lobo
In principle, I agree

_
_Red_FoXx_ 03.12.19

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/equipment/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_obnovleno-864652/

Q
QUlCK 03.12.19

Tokuda
In terms of protection is the best armor school bear or tussenschot knight. Well, if you look just at stats and bonuses, here GM help e sets (school pick depending on playing style). Set school of the wolf is.

s
sfmict 03.12.19

Depends on what build you prefer.

Cat - pure physical damage.
Griffin - damage signs.
Wolf - cross.
The bear is for protection.
Manticore - alchemy + Phys + crit.

The game without add-ons easiest to go with Griffin. The additions appear immunities to Igny.
I did a build using the alchemy + signs (in the vent) very strong and physical damage and marks, but it will work in the new game+ (after the disclosure of mutations in blood and wine).

A
Alex Kayfoviy 03.12.19

I have 2 times and passed both for the cat, I better be quick with light armor than with heavy and unwieldy armor, the trick is that in upgrading to improve, there is a brown line flow and increased the cat, Griffin and bear, respectively, the wolf, the snake, and so for me there is no. Fully pumped the entire thread of the Quen sign constantly used it in battle.

z
zolthan 03.12.19

If the arms are straight, any legimacy kit.

O
Oleg_49171780 03.12.19

School Roach)

t
tvoimoiagent 03.12.19

The wolf is, and it is balanced(there is a bonus almost all schools gradually), côte emphasis in attack power and protection from the elements, bear the highest protection from the monsters and the thrust of adrenaline(all schools provide protection from the beasts, the bear most of all), Griffin-emphasis of the power of symbols, the Manticore(a set of first part)-the emphasis in the alchemy and power of Crete.
Play for wolves and not worry about it later(DLS) will be able to make light armor and paste it into your branch skill technique school of the cat, increasing dps.

C
ChToKudAAA 03.12.19

tvoimoiagent
Thank you, will be rooting for the wolf

L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

Anyone,but I personally prefer Seth Manticore.Looks just better than others.And in the case,so Seth Griffin.Though designed for characters,but who prevents to insert the swords runes on damage and crits?

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 03.12.19

armor school of the bear

k
kityara35 03.12.19

In tossene red vampire, I thought. But to receive them good ending will have to sacrifice.
From vegematic sets - best of all the armor school cat. He's the only one at least similar to real armor, not panelift of tolkinist.

O
Oleg V 03.12.19

no in-game best of equipment... all equipment have their pros and cons... a lot depends on what difficulty level you play and what abilities to use... comes in handy at first light, then the bleeding and freeze poisoning... have armor that looks cool, but her abilities are not so, and Vice versa... same goes for swords... vidmachenko of equipment in the game is well-suited armor of a cat and a Gryphon, while the Gryphon armor looks stupid... armor of the wolf and the bear looks better but they are not as useful in General... try...

C
ChToKudAAA 03.12.19

I decided.
Set cat buim collect

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 03.12.19

Set Manticore + swords and crossbow selection + mutation euphoria + whole branch of light strokes and skill at the chance of ansata + a bit of green skills + skills school cat + skills sign which is used most often in combat (I personally yuzal of the characters in battle only Quen, Igny and irden and rocked but didn't swing it, and invested more in green and brown skills)

T
Tatiya 03.12.19

well, it was also the same question, and answered as well - it all depends on your class, the best armor is not present

M
Minuano 03.12.19

Tatia wolf hybrid, like a Griffin, and the bear gives a lot of HP, and cuts the mobility, increases stamina consumption, making it useless.
At greater complexities of using the bear is not justified as from the impact of the loss of HP by 25-50% of the maximum still regardless how many you have armor.
Easier to Makati Quen, getting hit in the shield and absorb the kick with ALT uprig and so to repeat , restoring energy.
Everything else in Witcher useless, or not working without mutations and abusow bugs with runes that increase damage percentage Igny.
Mutations don't work without investing perks, and the quest is taken by 33 - 66 level-dependent modes, new game +
So the only normal armor - armor from the school of cat.
Another good snakes, but to beat him can only in the end of the game and under certain conditions, which casts doubt on its effectiveness, since after beating the game the armor is no longer needed, and the cat is going in almost a third of the game at the 14 level, making it the best start and letovym armor.
The Manticore is the same as the school of the snake, at the end of the game is going, and the urgency for 36 and 70 level of this armor, except that collect for fechina.
But on easy difficulty you can wear anything.

M
Minuano 03.12.19

tvoimoiagent
Balanced?I mean? The most useless armor from the school of wolf that does not have a profile.
As a rule, hybrid Neither fish nor fowl heh heh

M
Minuano 03.12.19

sfmict
The attachment points in the vortex and bleeding out of armor. Blows 1000-1600, and dots are ticking for 800 . At that time, as Igny at full pumping 200 Crete 400 is a joke.
With mutations you can do massive damage with runes by the end of the game, but then again...you never will achieve in the beginning, and at vast expense, from blacksmiths and craftsmen of runes towards the end of the game)
On the complexity of the death in the beginning you kill 2 ghouls and utopa due to the fact that they dogat strikes, and our hero is by comparison a stationary beam, but in the middle of the game there is a bug that the developers are already 3 years can't fix:
This bug lies in the fact that since the middle of the game, the difficulty vanishes, due to the fact that he is too much Bastida level, and not simply the game makes you choose what to swing wisely. You will always win.
Below you rocked in whatever you're dressed - the game is too easy.
Because nothing contra mechanics that Quen absorbs 1 hit and any damage without pumping.
This means that you can wear armor above average just makes no sense.