3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Everect 03.12.19 09:10 am

Error! (Dark Souls 3)

When you start the game crashes error
---------------------------
Error
0x06 Internal error: System error!
OK
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 03.12.19

Yes, error..

P
Portmen 03.12.19

OK

E
Everect 03.12.19

Ivanychi
it means a joke or what?How to solve this error?

D
Doooge 03.12.19

Vlad Bogdan
Try to run as administrator

E
Everect 03.12.19

Doooge
Chet did not work(

A
AT_Sagor 03.12.19

Vlad Bogdan
Check your system. 0x06 suggests the memory error, as it is usually produced in this form.

E
Everect 03.12.19

at_sagor
how do we test the system and how?

E
Everect 03.12.19

General question I decided.Thanks for the help.

d
dragon_cool 03.12.19

Vlad Bogdan
you as your question is decided, others it's interesting, can you please describe, I have the same error

E
Everect 03.12.19

dragon_cool
the fact that I downloaded the Repack with a tablet from CODEX.And need from 3DM.

d
dragon_cool 03.12.19

Vlad Bogdan
it turns out that our systems are unable to play games, cracked CODEXами? I have the same problem as you, but with xcom 2. On the laptop all the rules, but on a PC, and this error on the Internet about this nothing

d
dragon_cool 03.12.19

Vlad Bogdan
Maybe so, but the question is - why is it that on my laptop the game is working even with the tablet CODEX, and the PC never starts, what determines the performance of games with tablets from the CODEX on a particular hardware and system... (I have on both devices is Win 7 Ultimate x64)

d
dragon_cool 03.12.19

Finally found the solution to our problems - here is a quote from the site skidrowreloaded (comments under the release of Skyrim SE) on this subject:

Spoiler

Now for those who are too lazy to translate - they are there for all new releases some new folder structure provided for solving this problem you need to system drive (where Windows is installed, typically drive C) create the following folder structure: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam
In the Russian version of windose folder Users may be displayed as Users and the Public folder - how Common
After the done manipulations all games with tablets from CODEX should work - personally I have it worked with the latest version of xcom 2 on win 7 x64 ultimate.

E
Everect 03.12.19

dragon_cool
handsome)

A
Anton Okladnikov 03.12.19

dragon_cool
Thank you very much for this help!

S
Sitirus 03.12.19

dragon_cool
Thank you so much! Unreal,thanks!)

D
DDiron 03.12.19

dragon_cooldragon_cool
I did not understand a bit. What actions need to be spent?

E
Everect 03.12.19

DDiron
just create a folder in a folder.To the way was C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam.

k
kusja14 03.12.19

I helped to create
C\Users\Public\DocumentsSteam
other options tried (to create) didn't work out