3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WTFCK 03.12.19 09:10 am

Top start (100% bid to win) :) (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arthur Morgan RD2 03.12.19

IMHO it is for Dido. And she can move the capital to another city after the completion of a special project.
I'm not so bad as it seems.

W
WTFCK 03.12.19

Arthur Morgan RD2
Neither the village nor the warrior can not go - the mountains are all closed. Only to put capital to lose 20+ moves until posely water coming down will not :)

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 03.12.19

WTFCK
This is not the main trouble, and the possible eruption of the volcano, as Pompeii.
Feet up in writing and then the merchant Navy, etc. Start for the Amateur ekshona.

E
Edgens 03.12.19

I was only 5 in multiplayer, but at least the passage was

W
WTFCK 03.12.19

Edgens
I just with bots decided addition to test - and here is) for the First time in two series (5 and 6) such a start.

E
Edgens 03.12.19

WTFCK
Yes, in the new DLS, I have all the starts of some strange, or a bunch of mountain ranges and hills or one plains with deserts without production

t
treemosquito 03.12.19

I think the generation of maps has become more random when playing for the Hungarian almost all sides were mountains, the territory for cities 5, I had to go purely on development. Yes, and rivals then I saw, too, everywhere mountains divided the territory, and the city put not on the coast, that fight with him simply was not possible. By the way, if you play on the network - that many Nations would be defeated purely because of generation.