3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BATMAN1006 03.12.19 09:11 am

Need help with W3HC - Witcher 3 Hunter\'s Config [ver. 0.7.7] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys help, I installed it, when old none stood to raise the fps made the game hard soap, and now when I bought a new graphics card for some reason when I go to settings all reset but not reset to its original state, help what to do ??? I even reinstalled the game but to no avail. click Restore, everything is back in the settings on the base, but the game is still a soap.
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

dosov_adil
Reinstall the game.That is, delete the game and all files relating thereto.Don't forget to clean the documents.

B
BATMAN1006 03.12.19

LexxProAktiv
OK, now try

B
BATMAN1006 03.12.19

LexxProAktiv
throw off please files from your document if they are basic without mods that I don't like this game

L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

dosov_adil
I'm afraid my will not work.As even default they require 16 GB of RAM.The processor is not below 4 GHz.The video card is not below the 900 series(NVIDIA)

B
BATMAN1006 03.12.19

LexxProAktiv
OK

C
Chilace 03.12.19

dosov_adil
if you need default settings, just delete the existing at the start of the game if they are not detected by game, it will be re-created.

B
BATMAN1006 03.12.19

Chilace
tried to remove all files from the documents they recovered when I went in but the problem persists

e
exlubu 03.12.19

LexxProAktiv
not true gt 440 calmly pulls at 30 fps and memory 8 gigs-the newer the video card the more memory it requires

L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

exlubu
So I pointed out what was needed from me when Default setting.That is the default.

e
exlubu 03.12.19

BATMAN1006
remove NVIDIA of experians and turn off the xbox then reinstall the driver without envidia of experians-then go into settings and disable automatic game optimization
If it does not help formati drive where it is installed -just bear in mind if you use the steam version will have to remove and put the game style RR(-that I'm not banned)

e
exlubu 03.12.19

LexxProAktiv
I don't understand a word-write normally please

e
exlubu 03.12.19

BATMAN1006
you gonna have to reinstall-so, with the registry problems

L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

exlubu
Well,let me put it simply-When you start the game I have the game settings take place on the basis of the characteristics of the PC.This means that these settings I have the game considers how preferences default.
Although,in many games settings are based on computer hardware.

e
exlubu 03.12.19

LexxProAktiv
I never ispolzuu default settings -I have a cold case on visaka-off posterbed and shadow sync -all good-one minus the BDO is not possible to turn them off -eye on high settings ill have to dovolstvovatsya low

e
exlubu 03.12.19

BATMAN1006
Download the Repack from nemos -try it

L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

exlubu
You can do the same as I do.
Control panel NVIDIA/Manage 3D settings/Mode power management-Change to Preferred maximum performance.

B
BATMAN1006 03.12.19

exlubu
thanks for the replies) I solved the problem)