3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolarDog 03.12.19 09:11 am

Win a unique card Susty. Game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, comrades wizards. Actually what the problem is. Quest Quint: the game-skellige In the dialogue with Sustai is one replica Play Quint? I have somehow 2.
Spoiler
If you select any of them the game immediately crashes to desktop. I thought maybe the mod is the problem, deleted the entire folder of mods but the bug with two replicas and the flight will not go away. Has anyone encountered similar ? And if so, how did you cope ? And another question, is there any console command which can be closed (run) this quest ? This is the case if to overcome the problem of departure will not succeed.
6 Comments
Sort by:
i
ipr0dex 03.12.19

met with like. Treated generally isico))

This is a bug because fashion Devils Pit Mod. To do this, simply remove the folder Mods are not enough, you also need to remove the corresponding folder from the DLC.

PS: the XS may be, there are also other mods which crashes this misunderstanding. Don't forget that some mods consist only of the files to the Mods folder, but the DLC!

S
SolarDog 03.12.19

ipr0dex
Thank you very much ! No matter how much I climbed on an Internet and found no solution to this ambush. Although I was not alone with her. Others also asked similar question but the answer have not received. Indeed, everything is as you wrote. Even simpler - just remove (temporarily) only the folders DLC and glitch, and with 2 replicas and the flight disappears.

G
GAMEMANIACK 23.12.21

Hello everyone, do not install Devilpitsmod, this mod ruined everything for me, I was already thinking of demolishing the game, because the game did not start at all, I had to remove a bunch of mods, and then all the mods and the DLS park had so many nerves and anguish, as a result, not all mods could be returned to the system seems to have deleted all the files, but in some unknown way, as if something was in the way and still puts a spoke in the wheels, in general I don’t know which ram made this mod, but I would give him a lull for an untested mod, in general, p_zdets is full

G
GAMEMANIACK 23.12.21

Thank you very much for your help, I have the same garbage 2 lines to play gwent with Susto, but now removing the dls mod .. bath pit tobis devpitmod now everything is ok, thanks again

G
GAMEMANIACK 23.12.21

By the way, removing the mod of the fucking pit, the problems will not disappear and witcherscript merger will not help in any way with this mod or after removing the mod .. ..bany .. the pit is just p..full. Sorry, but I am bursting with anger wow mine, I would say this eh

S
Sam_FisherPG 23.12.21

GAMEMANIACK
And do not install useless mods, otherwise you do not have enough interesting locations in the game.