3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 05.12.19 01:16 am

Game files (Metro Exodus)

Actually the question in the title. In which folder is located the file with the game if put it from the epic store? Interested in is the folder with the installed game, not the configs and saving. In the epic store settings like how to set the path for the downloaded files. I have this folder checked. It is empty. But the game is well established, which means its files are located.
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Duck I would have looked. Only in epic launcher. only one setting - folder for downloaded files. I looked. It's empty.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 05.12.19

Ahah. Download the Repack and set up the folder for installation. Try to find che in this kind ....\steamappscommonMetro Exodus

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.12.19

vitalik76
is it when you installed the game did not choose the path? Well, by default I was raised why the C drive.
Just go to the drive in the right corner of the magnifier there is inserted MetroExodus and press enter then you will find right-click on the file and choose file location

O
One-Men 05.12.19

vitalik76
Who wants to find something he finds , and lazy people that bother others that's all !

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Nicholas Unshakable wrote:
\steamapps\common\Metro Exodus
All a bit complicated. This way if you put the game through steam, not epic. Using a shortcut also do not know, because there's no way, and something like the web link to start using epic. Nevertheless found. That's where the default puts the game epic: ProgramFiles/EpicGames/MetroExodus