3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Markich 05.12.19 01:16 am

How many hours is the game 100%? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who passed 100%? How many hours spent? And if there are - how many hours with all achievements?
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
areay 05.12.19

Say about 100h , and XS.

A
Anatoliy Dobrov 05.12.19

it took me 100 hours for 100% completion, as if all the achievements in about another 10 hours

M
Markich 05.12.19

Thanks for the feedback. To Witcher not enough time? ))) And with the online achievements probably 50 hours still.

124asdsjio123124 05.12.19

The story can be completed in 30. or at 40mph.

R
Rorschach1986 05.12.19

Markich
when I install I uidet more than 100 hours

M
Monster Grad 05.12.19

I'm 2 days)))

E
Energy Death 05.12.19

Markich
I have a neighbor the same questions are asked about games, are you playing a game for what? calculate how much time is realized, or just to play?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 05.12.19

Energy Death
5-6 hours is not enough, especially in games such as Gta, maybe he wants to know why. I also the same question was asked, because personally for me it's important. A good game should be long but not that one time to bite

E
Energy Death 05.12.19

Gray_Wolf 95
a good game should be not much, but interesting. I understand that students living in the GTA over the years, senseless killing and blasting everything just explodes) you cannot make a long and interesting history, as well as with movies. either short and intense or long and dull, with a ride through the city, with zadania type razvezi 3 friends to clubs, go fill up the tank, etc. (GTA4 for me personally there was only 1 interesting mission with a robbery) everything else I've seen in other parts of the series.

J
Japhes 05.12.19

If you consider online, then you can at least 300 hours of online time. Online as long, and there's a lot of robbery here added. And in the game too, how are you going to play? There you can just home from Michael to turn on the TV and long to watch all sorts of programs, cartoons) this, too, time is running out.

k
kalek 05.12.19

wait a year and a half the game and go for 3 days !!!??? Oh, no !!!!! I've been going to her satisfaction )))))))

G
Gray_Wolf 95 05.12.19

Energy Death
To stay in the game over the years, not necessarily need a story. Online the game is a simple, there is something to do and plus the game is supplemented. It is in longitude and expresses the quality of the games. If it came out wrong, in her and are forever forgotten, and good games live long

or long and dull, with a ride through the city, with zadania type razvezi 3 friends to clubs, go fill up the tank, etc. (GTA4 for me personally there was only 1 interesting mission with a robbery) everything else I've seen in other parts of the series.

Well Gta online you in passing and not seen apparently. Pirates forever? Otherwise I do not understand how else to take this nonsense about razvezi three friends to clubs, as in the fifth part there is no such

E
Energy Death 05.12.19

Gray_Wolf 95
GTA online has seen but do not want to play, even the PC has not yet been created. single to master for a couple of weeks age campaign)
matrix he is still the mega blockbuster, which after 1st viewing it seems a heresy. (and I highly doubt that you revise at least once a year),but if you look only treeki for 1.5 hours, then it is your business)
by the way the Saga is about vampires, a very interesting movie) I advise you to look at, it's just long and a lot of parts.

Japhes
>There because you can just home from Michael to turn on the TV and long to watch all sorts of programs, cartoons)
here all life dreamed to turn the game on and watch TV.
note, that this crap I pulled pastime in the game.

J
Japhes 05.12.19

Energy Death
Do not drive, obviously pirates you have.

S
Stepan Kosyrev 05.12.19

50 hours