3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nukemall 05.12.19 01:16 am

Looking for a fashion graphics (Dragon Age: Origins)

Started to play Dragon Age: Origins and found that the work of the artists on this game I fiercely hate: kind of dark fantasy, the harsh middle ages with magic, evil demons, the upcoming end of the world, etc., but the picture - a cross between anime and acid disco. Well, to remove the game from swords the size of a shovel, witches who roam the swamp in the middle of the evening dresses shaking Tits ITP animatino hardly anyone has tried, but maybe there fashion picks are insanely acidic color stones, soil and so forth? Look at medieval castles with bright green walls and blue floors red as much as my eyes hurt. Yes, even the hinges these castles somehow not the color of the steel or rusty, and cheerful blue.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex_jay 05.12.19

Nukemall
nexus mods to help, there are 8681 file on DAO, and that can exist)

d
dimakozhanov 05.12.19

Nukemall
You would first went to the eye doctor, because what you described is clearly not the graphic design of Dragon Age: Origins.
alex_jay
On the schedule there is almost nothing, the most weighty what I saw on the schedule that mod that removes some effects of soap and a pack of hd textures.

N
Nukemall 05.12.19

dimakozhanov
Ndya? And this is, for example, what is it?

N
Nukemall 05.12.19

Found something similar required - https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/4018

W
WanRoi 05.12.19

Nukemall
Buddy, are you aware that fashion at the graphics very much taxing the video card?
Spoilers even say rape, if I put 4K textures
You have such interesting claims to the game of 2009, and that PC - is unclear. Find the right fashion, just just how to create a theme on PG.

N
Nukemall 05.12.19

WanRoi wrote:
are you aware that fashion at the graphics very much taxing the video card
Depends on what. Reshade/Sweetfx usually loaded poorly if you do not put quite so happy-go-lucky shaders thick stack. And if you alter native shaders, then no additional load will not.

WanRoi wrote:
You have such interesting claims to the game 2009
What's the difference what year the game if I don't like is present in it everywhere the lighting in the style of acid disco spoiling the whole atmosphere of grim fantasy of the middle ages and the impending world's end.