3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
errorcode163 05.12.19 01:16 am

Low fps (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Hi all.
Have iron: ryzen 2600 8GB RAM gtx 1070 3000
In the first location, when injected into the fortress fps on ultra settings (no morning textures) 35-50. If you change to the minimum will be +10-12 fps. And processor during this time will ship by 20% and GPU 50-60% RAM consumes 5.4 GB I can Not understand what prevents. Podskagite
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

To be honest,I don't know what to advise.I have for example no drawdowns.Checked all the settings.But stopped all the same on the medium(Golden mean so to speak).

m
melvinov 05.12.19

Hmm... I also have all of the norms in the ancient processor and RAM (also 8GB, but 1600MHz) (in profile), and the old HDD, but the map 1070Ти. Fps in the hundreds on the ultra (with ultra textures). This should not be sure. XS, verify files Steam possible, put priority on the game to see if maybe something is loaded in task Manager.
Spoiler

s
st029 05.12.19

I think the operative may be. 3-4 gig may eat customers steam, gog, torrent, and other vermin.
I have now running Mozilla-eaten 3.8.

e
errorcode163 05.12.19

Generally the problem seems to be that found. On a clean Windows tried to play the benchmark average FPS is 76. But after installing the software from palit-thundermaster and asrock's a - tuning average FPS 45. It remains to understand which of them zaserat on my parade. But most of all I wonder why, because the official app is downloaded off of sites

L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

errorcode163
These 2 programs just kill each other.Select that one thing.