3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedSquared 05.12.19 01:16 am

Can't give the guitar and the bear (Metro Exodus)

In short, faced with the same problem, can't give quest items and all. Although personally they were taken, the guitar and the bear. And ran to the train, can't take. They stand silently and all. What to do? Play litsuhe, not offal it and not steam. And bought Epics.
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
One-Men 05.12.19

RedSquared
for starters, all you need to do as you say and not run around as a COP

H
Homikator 05.12.19

Can't say for sure, but it's all scripts and apparently you need to finish the quest which sent you, and after attempting to give things away.

R
RedSquared 05.12.19

One-Men
What? What of the COP ? I just did three before the main quest, then when I Stepan said on the radio about the guitar and the bear. In fact, even then, they can perform Lu to pass, even scoring on the main quest. And then the bug. But you're talking heresy.

R
Red Mausti 05.12.19

RedSquared
The guitar and the bear later give , so conceived

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Returning to the question. As I recall the guitar in General to anybody is not necessary to give. Well, at least I was so. Then on the train Artem himself is going to play on this guitar.

V
Vyxyxol 05.12.19

RedSquared
Car Aurora petarukan, and I will pay.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Strange, I after fulfilling story of the quest of the bear gave, and guitar all hit - no one takes. I understand Artyom have kept her for himself and then played it on the train.

s
shadowclonejutzu 05.12.19

vitalik76
the guitar can give the brow, which Kate wows..
You can give after getting the car to the Aurora prisobachili, and Batey will speak

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Again weird. This type then on the train was playing the guitar like I gave it to him and Artyom guitar was. It is possible to give the subject not necessarily enough just to pick it up. Because as such, the inventory the player has no and found items never appear.

K
Kovboy belomor 05.12.19

vitalik76
Drive the car, the girl asks the bear, give. Go to the Miller, talking about the caravan. Getting Simon is grateful for Kate and give up the guitar.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Yes, I know it did. But when I try to give a Teddy bear was your shield, and when you try to give the guitar icon the character was not (I'm not pontovatsya, and played with the interface in order not to miss anything). However later on the game is nor are affected, the good ending still to be found, and the Teddy bear and guitar are the key tasks that directly affect it.

K
Kamizuse 22.02.21

vitalik76
Now I go through and ran into the same problem with the guitar. There is no icon and that's it. But I pressed the button on the ball and gave it away.