3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodzhek04 05.12.19 01:17 am

What happened to Sykes? (The Evil Within 2)

Tell me. I either missed something or they left it for later
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTenshi666 05.12.19

Dodzhek04

That was not only Sykes but Joseph , because Joseph was alive , or it will open only 3 parts? I XS =(

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.12.19

Dodzhek04
The whole joke is that it seems that the case of Sykes what support developers. That is, no matter what choice is made by Sykes in the game, the result will be the same. If you kill him obsessed and you can't save him, then later on the game's plot, or the ending of the game is not affected. If you save Sykes, and then it will be sent in the bathroom to the exit of the Stem, it is also not affected in the future at the end of the game. If you're not Sykes to send from the Stem in the last mission, namely, you simply will not come to his task and thus he will remain in the System in the city, filled with obsessed, and it also apparently does not affect the ending of the game. I already variki with Sykes pulled in a game that was crank, and all that shit, won't affect anything in the story hell. It is a FAILURE. Like I said, a defect in terms of plot, or a flaw with the character Sykes. He is there just for show done to just was. It is negative for the game. And the ending in the game only one. It is a pity that not two endings. Because I originally thought that what will you do with Sykes, and then this ending will get either good or bad. For other the rest of the Persians to save you can not, because they all die in the game according to the script, the plot of die, and there does not give the right to the choice of the player. Sykes and with the choice give, which as it turned out, no matter what, he is not affected. Personally I think this is the only drawback to the game with a case of Sykes because it looks to the player as a sham, or banter of some sort. To all the players thought and hoped as I spent a lot of time on experiments with Sykes, to save him or to let him die in battle with hellbent or not to send him in the bathroom of the Stem, or send it in the bathroom, in the hope that it will affect the further development of the plot, or the ending of the game, and then BUMMER of all get the players who still don't know what you did with Sykes, or what you want to do with Sykes, the ending of the game will still be one. LO.

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.12.19

Dodzhek04
All hope is for DLC, which will reveal the fate of Sykes survived, after sending in the bathroom of the Stem, and how he survived, where were then, and what he was doing.
Or DLC will be about Joseph, where he will show how he survived in the Stem, and what he was doing until Sebastian reached into a new Stem, for the salvation of his daughter. And to be honest, it is likely that if there is DLC, it is not about Joseph and not about Sykes, but it will be about Lily, the daughter of Sebastian. That is where she was all the time, until SEB thought she died in the house fire, as she got into Stem, and how it survived in the Stem in Union as she was hiding from Stephen (runaway footage was shown in the main plot for Sebastian), etc. etc. and it is the most logical and realistic can be DLC.

D
Dodzhek04 05.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
Thank you for the interesting information )

V
VsynC 05.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
What do you expect from a Sykes* , It's DOP. quest.
They are almost never affected )

D
DelDark 05.12.19

He obviously died, no one would not let go of Mobius just.

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.12.19

VsynC
Well, Sykes is also one of the missing members Mobius and is one of the parts that is included in the plot of the game. Kidman first game, Cebu said he found his daughter, and the second task to find the missing members of the group Mobius, or found out about them. So I thought that since group members can not be saved, because they all die in the script, and the plot of the game, and their save anybody it is impossible, but with the case of Sykes, it's different. Give the player the choice of what to do with it, whether to save or not to save whether to send him in the bathroom of the Stem, or not to send. That is, 4 choices of actions for the player. Alas, black doesn't have an impact on your choice in the story, or the end of the game. And the logic he had to make a move, otherwise, what's the sense then given to the player 4 choices of actions with Sykes? To of the player to confuse? But why? Like I said, it's like cheating, and banter to players at the expense of a black character. Minus the developers for that.

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.12.19

VsynC
The only thing that remains a question is what was in the end of the movie, after the credits? Why, and how turned on the comp System? Or who turned that on? And on the screen of a computer monitor in the time prescribed? Some quick lines of text, something supposedly activated, but there samilenko bitch, finely and quickly happen, that it was difficult for the player to make out something. And this was also done naroshno developers, for they bleat and then propalili that the player will stare at the computer monitor at the time of its inclusion, to understand what is happening. And I think that the inclusion of a computer of the Stem, or Sykes, or the World was.

d
dimon-alfa 05.12.19

the probability that he will come out of the Stem 25%, as stated in the magazine (near bath),in other cases it can be as a dream within a dream,which is worse than dying in Stem (so commented Sebastian)

G
Grafkin Vladislav 05.12.19

Died like all precipitously employees of Mobius.

V
Vitaliy Branickiy 05.12.19

Joseph killed the guardian (cavography) in the last DLC of the first part

H
Hanzo666 05.12.19

Vitaly Branitsky
No, not killed its Keeper, for this DLC events take place in a different reality STEM and the assembled heroes primary campaign, rather just the images. Because we played not for a real Keeper, but for the common man, which the staff of Mobius gave a powerful avatar that he was able to fulfill the task set before him.
The events of this add-on does not intersect with the main plot.

D
DobryyNaker 05.12.19

If Sykes was sent to the bathroom to get out of Stem (and read-listened to about 25% chance for salvation, otherwise you'll be stuck in an unknown science Stem sublevel 'at' and will cease to exist). If you then come to your office (on your base), and look at the Board with photos and materials - you will notice that all the dead Persians, there is a red cross - but in Sykes, is a red question mark. Ie, the game leaves a mystery and did he? Well, judging by a 25% chance of success, chances are that survived this business people always thinking only about their short-term selfish interests of a small...

D
Dick hui 05.12.19

So even if he survived,I highly doubt that he pulled the chip out of my head.
Imagine how happy he gets and STEM and
Spoilerfest 30 minutes dies and the entire staff of Mobius

z
z8TiREX8z 05.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
It's just a hint of a third part,for a koment probably too late but I just passed the game.

O
Omega_Gontos 07.10.21

I at least think that the whole ending with Sykes is a reference to the film Inception by Christopher Nolan, and what is very similar, an open ending, who knows whether he got out of STEM or not, because there the report says that they can get on sublevel STEM and you can't get out of there, as they say "sleep within a dream", and in the film we are given an open ending whether he got out of sleep or not.

G
Globus1710 21.10.22

VLADISLAV KHARKOV
My God, players, fans of theories always complicate things!! I'll ruin everything now!!!
First - where does the ending come from if it's extra. quest and hallway horror or are you also steaming in farcry to change the ending? XD then I read on the wiki what it turns out if you don’t help him you can see him dead in the game and sebas will say they say damn it, he had to help him, and now we turn on the logic, 2 endings with no one will do it with the death of Sykes, it’s obvious (the Japanese proved in the first part that everything is fine with their heads when so many storylines were woven into a corridor game). I’ll pull out the chip as soon as I get out! Yes, and the fact that the entire detachment died already indicates that he is alive, they just made a little intrigue, well, everything is obvious to me personally !! topic is closed =) Good luck!

G
Globus1710 21.10.22

Good Naker
Yes, you are a joker!! What selfishness did you see what was happening there ahahah scream, St. Petersburg raised the mood