3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fominviatheslav20 05.12.19 01:18 am

Who passed the game? (Desolate)

Who took the game to the end?A couple of months ago and played somewhere in the middle(maybe more), the game suddenly ended.I don't remember exactly what,but when you install EN.cells nothing happened.According to the map and meaning the game ended in just about anything.Maybe this is a bug or developed have not yet completed the sequel and cut the game.And another user wrote about the same ending.
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
ven0m9957 05.12.19

I also have long 2-3 month not played it and there was the same ending! Kind of like have to finish, because there's not even really the whole map worked out! ALPHA version still!

M
Michael36 05.12.19

Hello, Volunteers!

We have some good news that we want to share with you.

Below you can see our new plan of development. First is the most important. We are ready to announce that DESOLATE leaves Early Access and will be released on Steam this fall! The exact release date we will inform later. Plus, there are several important things we're working on now:

1. The team continues to work on optimizing the game and fixing bugs is a priority. We try to improve the performance of DESOLATE, especially on slower computers.

2. Rapid transfer — players will get access to the system fast travel in one of the next updates.

3. We are working on new quests that immerse you in the dark and terrifying history. You can make a couple of guesses for their names. "Butcher" will make you meet new unimaginable threat. In "the Church" you will face the mad religious fanatic. A "Maniac" tells a chilling detective story.

4. War of Factions is a major new additional activity that will bring into play new rewards and mechanics. Name of activity might change in the future.

5. A full release is scheduled for autumn 2018. We will release the third Chapter of the story and add in a DESOLATE additional hours of gameplay and a variety of activities.

Again, thank you very much for your support, patience and feedback. Stay connected to learn more about these innovations in future development Diaries on Steam. steampowered

S
SCORPION1964 05.12.19

Liked the game.
But while a lot of locations, did jobs not related, and the location near the radar antenna unfinished buildings, empty, through the floor growing grass.
In General, a lot of flaws, but the game is definitely promising.
Only annoying thing is that the weapons cannot be bought, then the meaning of swag to collect?
I don't like stealth, I need to shoot, blow up, grenade launcher, machine gun - this is it!
And then the blade...
Okay, let's wait for the finalized version...

a
aist16 05.12.19

SCORPION1964 wrote:
Okay, let's wait for the finalized version...
Judging by many other games - semi-finished products, - do not wait!?
I have such an unfinished, half-games are already about a dozen had accumulated.
New trend in the gaming industry... :-((

A
Aleks Baldunin 05.12.19

Stumbled on this game! Download see what's what!

A
Aleks Baldunin 16.07.20

Passed completely! Was a long time! The game was great! The type of Stalker with survival elements! A lot of things borrowed from games Bioshok, Falaut, Farkray, Stalker, Dishonored and several.