3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 05.12.19 01:18 am

How to get the good ending? (Metro Exodus)

Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 05.12.19

That's when a series of Metro will be able to transfer saves from the previous section, with all the choices and decisions, then all these different endings will gain at least some sense. While all these passing to the different endings is a waste of time.
I like the second part of Artem died heroically in battle and what I see in the third? He's very much alive and healthier than ever! The first took missiles from the nest of the black (seemingly a good thing), and what did you do? Where is my choice, gentlemen developers? And do you think I will then pass on some kind of ending? Even now do not care...

R
RedSquared 05.12.19

Thorgal
Oh boy, you bought metro exodus and sawing it sohranki from the second part where your theme died a heroic death. And what do you get in the new part? The credits after you click new game ? Watched the credits, and play the game. Because your sohranki have led to a logical ending. ALL.

d
davidrf 05.12.19

Have several versions of the game to do if sohranki to carry. Too much will! Here, and are based on one thing. If it - use your imagination;)))

D
DemanShu 05.12.19

So for the moment I was doing everything right, I hope your first playthrough for the good ending and the second passage may poderosas.

T
Thorgal 05.12.19

RedSquared
Get Anna in the lead role. Generally in these games makes no sense to do different endings. Cross-cutting theme and one ending for all. Still not an RPG, and shooter.

R
RedSquared 05.12.19

Thorgal
What Anna? She and her son remains in the Policy under the supervision of Miller. This means that after the death of Artema she forgot about the trips and operations. Different endings I like would be nothing prevents you to act as you like, and get what he deserved in the game. They killed everyone... congratulations you're a fucking cynic, get death Temko... etc.

T
Thorgal 05.12.19

RedSquared
Let's say I'm a fucking cynic, but I have a right to see the results of their operations in new parts of the game. Otherwise what is the point in the endings? For example Artyom dies, and his place in the story needs to take a new character. Which is quite logical. And damn, doesn't mean that Anna has forgotten about the trips. The son is not a hindrance never. Especially grown. On the contrary extends the story builds. And by the way son, too, could become such a character. After a certain number of years.
In the first part I saved a nest of black, but the developers just took sharply and wiped himself with my choice. And did not consider it in the plot of the second part. Then I become a fucking cynic, but the authors again spat in my face again and didn't take into account my choice in the plot of the third part.

T
Thorgal 05.12.19

davidrf wrote:
If it - use your imagination;)))
Probably will do so, if you're going to play this part of the series. In fact, it turns out that Artem in my game is a zombie. The living dead. In favor of this fact, and says that he does not speak, but only grunts and groans during gameplay. I hope to settle it finally in this part of the series. Times in the story again, more than one ending, no one will disturb me to do it.

P
PSih2097 05.12.19

Thorgal
And as Shepard in the second part raised from the cell DNA...

T
Thorgal 05.12.19

PSih2097
That's the idea. Clone.

K
Kotmur 08.09.21

To get a good ending, you need to keep all the members of the Aurora team until the end of the game. For example, if you wipe everyone left and right on a drawbridge (location "Volga"), then the Prince dies. This means that when at the end the irradiated Artyom needs blood, it simply will not be enough. Try to go through with a minimum of murders relative to the civilian population - and you will have a good ending.

S
Scorpion_win 08.09.21

Kotmur The
game needs to be played on stealth. On the Caspian Sea, only to blame the bandits, otherwise Damir will leave. You can't kill the pioneers until the end of the game. Alyosha will be wounded and won't help either. The only location ala urine kazlov is Yamantau. The more you fill up the better