3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 05.12.19 01:18 am

With what weapons run? (Metro Exodus)

Share vpechatleniyami.
Part 1 and 2 I passed with a revolver+Glushak, Kalash and a shotgun. Accordingly, when could play stealth - yuzal the gun when fired, the stealth went on to the Kalash, with the monsters mostly out of the shotgun.
Then, unfortunately, either the shotgun or the AK. I watched a couple of reviews - a lot of people on the machines sinning, they are not very damaged and accuracy is not the best.
How will they run?
11 Comments
Sort by:
29-05-88 05.12.19

Well, I'm in 1 and 2 mostly gun, Kalash/the Woman, the sniper/shotgun. Part 3 have not taken this can not not what to say. Waiting when 01 and 02 patches will be released.

v
valsid 05.12.19

Basis I get a Woman, balls to him in the open field can be done if the garbage is, but the rest of the ammo point and take off to the next table, so use mainly number 3 but the rest is kept just in case (usually sniper+Kalash or Gatling)

M
Micr0 05.12.19

First, go with an AK + boinic. Kalash because of the silencer, but then I realized that throwing knives is enough. Switched to the valve with a 6x sight and Ashot with 4 trunks. Damage with the head missing. Helsing like more than a woman.
Going through on Ranger hardcore.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

If you masturbate to a good ending, the weapons only need against the monsters. On the Volga Kalash and bastard. In the Caspian, the Kalash and the woman (from it started with a good after getting incendiary ammo, the best thing against spiders in dungeons). But the normal shotgun until I found one that comes, triply, is quite serious.

D
Dobbi 05.12.19

vitalik76
so there is improvement on the boinic on the same map, with 6 chargers and 10 maisovy is. Then 20 - you can find the tape, but on another level, But judging by the trailers it could be earlier.

k
kityara35 05.12.19

Guys, tell me. Does the new metro knives? And if there is, throw a screen some with it.
He has not played, so do not kick
Thanks in advance

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

kityara35
As in the previous parts - throwing. There is an attack with a knife, but it only applies when you attack with a special button, just run around with a knife in counterstrike, it is impossible.

k
kityara35 05.12.19

vitalik76
Thank you.
As usual looks like in the last part in DIY plumbing?

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

kityara35 wrote:
As usual looks like in the last part in DIY plumbing?
Given that his show for a split second, to see anything I could not. The knife and the knife.

c
callmegod 05.12.19

Only 2 weapons can be worn at the same time? Or need to find something to expand the inventory of weapons?

D
DisDrak 05.12.19

callmegod
three, two main plus the Tihar or Helsing