3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Foont87 05.12.19 01:19 am

How to replace the music on your own ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

can someone be not to create such mod big request
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 05.12.19

Foont87
Mmm... right now I would be in the Witcher the sound of someone not happy... turn off the music and plug your, what's the problem?

A
Artur27507 05.12.19

Nothing is going to happen, it's not fallout.

f
fox345 05.12.19

Foont87
Hardly anyone that came into my head to do it. In the original game it rules. And The Fields of Ard Skellig are just gorgeous.
Spoiler

f
fox345 05.12.19

Artur27507
Radio Novigrad. DJ Buttercup.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 05.12.19

Outside of the game rap your listen can.

S
Stribogg 05.12.19

Is it really impossible to guess just turn on the computer, any desired music in the background??? I always include the background music all in ALL the Witcher ( all parts playlist) when run in ESO

R
RFL 05.12.19

Why? The music in the game is a MASTERPIECE. Marcin Pablovich is a genius.

R
RikoChiko 05.12.19

The shansonchik loved one wanted?
Spoiler

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.12.19

You can turn off the music in the game, leaving all the rest away to you guys: Pugachev or Cannibal Corpse.

S
Siniy Kot 05.12.19

Recochica
under Powerwolf most

X
XanderDeKoz 05.12.19

Stanislavski
same thing I wanted to suggest it))

I
Igry govnyat idioty zhiru 05.12.19

C what are you think that chanson or rap. I've wanted the music from the Witcher 2, but the problem is that it is not suitable for 3 parts here no Gothic atmosphere here Disney

D
DarthCoder 05.12.19

Game shit idiots of gerut, all have replaced the music from the 1st and the 2nd Witcher, download of Familiar Music Replacement mod from the nexus.

I
Igry govnyat idioty zhiru 05.12.19

DarthCoder
DarthCoder thanks for the advice, but I already wrote that it is not suitable for 3 parts the atmosphere is the net that was in part 1 and 2

V
Velimudr 05.12.19

It amazes me that when you let not such as have Scrolls, but still open opportunities to create their own modifications, there is no mod that fixes the BUG with stuttering in the song Priscilla. Is it hardcoded in the core engine? stupid? so I think, so it is quite possible to replace it on normal, without the stuttering. That's just not one goat not fixed this extremely disrespectful to the players mistake.....no goat from developers. And I have not found the answer to the question about the causes of those effects.
Therefore, the question of the author think is the most logical since the so you can this song be replaced.