3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serge62 05.12.19 01:19 am

Management (Metro Exodus)

Somehow I set the game control keys in Russian. Instead of the usual E write and everything is so uncomfortable! Accustomed to the Latin alphabet. It is so necessary or a glitch?
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 05.12.19

serge62
But if the system default is to insert the English?

s
serge62 05.12.19

Come on! In other games rules

W
Waffen 05.12.19

serge62
It's okay,I'm on stage playing and Y of course not remap.. I have a dance with Claudia))

D
DemanShu 05.12.19

In the advanced settings of the keyboard to set input language to English by default.

D
DemanShu 05.12.19

Waffen
Why are you so worried?

W
Waffen 05.12.19

DemanShu
So I all the time play as a computer, a...to be retrained later)tried to wasd as it is - quite possible)

D
DemanShu 05.12.19

Waffen
What about all the additional steps: to run, Crouch, throw, etc. on any of the keys?

W
Waffen 05.12.19

The arrows on the primary control., right shift Crouch-right ctrl step 1 NUM pad reload,all sorts of compasses, backpacks, lanterns is a big Enter key, above the arrows end,del,page, dawn,home,well, almost all of the digital keyboard on the right numpad is like....

k
kalitke 05.12.19

who knows how to throw a jar? I have already exhausted what?

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

kalitke wrote:
who knows how to throw a jar? I have already exhausted what?
I also could not figure out how to change secondary weapons. Management is innovative, but somewhat confusing. Go to the menu and see what button is assigned an additional weapon. Press this button and hold on the screen the menu will pop up with weapons (throwing knives, grenades, Molotov cocktails, the Bank) and continue holding the button move the mouse in the direction you need weapons (well, like a box of speeds in the car to switch), it will be selected, now you can stop holding the button. If you click the additional short-term weapons, the character will throw the jar, a knife, a grenade or a Molotov cocktail.

P. S. in a Similar way, it switches the type of cartridges for Chiharu and crossbows - hold down and hold тab, you receive the weapons menu, switch to the right gun, press the button reload and ammo change. It's funny that if you select the type of ammunition used up, the character does not change the bullets to another type automatically.

P. P. S. If you chose to play without the interface, all of the above actions will have to be blind.

y
yasava 05.12.19

serge62
You don't even have to put the language that is default and is sufficient to switch just the keyboard layout. Even during the game. Turned, turned, turned, all the rules.
System - Win10