3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sv. Dreyk 05.12.19 01:34 am

Is it possible \"resurrect\" character? (The Banner Saga 3)

Sobsno interested in the question on the topic, MB you can get into the game files...

Or at least tell us what events occur between Egil and Aletta until the finale... I vsrali in the first part, then cost to re-take, because until now it is very annoying, painfully, he was a good guy, and wished that they were together.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moonblade Dragnil 05.12.19

SV. Drake
no

m
mishazgetss 05.12.19

Actually, there are no events between them and is not happening. Here, even under spoiler put nothing. The final bit about the other.

M
Mr.Tako 05.12.19

Well, not entirely true.
Spoiler they allegedly love can be. The incentive of the achievement is First love.But you the game is reflected 2-3 dialogues and all.

z
zmax1997 05.12.19

SV. Drake
To save files you can climb with the help of a special program there to edit the number of murders, supplies, fame, points, characteristics, talents, titles, gear (artifacts). And you can also give one the title of several characters. Need help write to the PM

m
mishazgetss 05.12.19

Mr.Tako
Where do these three dialogue found? I do not even remember this conversation :)

s
sarahdorren 05.12.19

Under one of the stone god Egil says that he loves ) But it is in part 2 yet.

S
Sv. Dreyk 05.12.19

Yes, I even went ahead and pereproshel quick all the parts... xD Only 20 hours left... ) But all refreshed in the memory, and the game is good, but the end is very depressing if Pilobolus story, crumpled it all out.

And the dialogue actually between 2-3 times (and it is a pity, but okay), if we take into account prior to the end almost. Everyone has their own cockroaches in my head, to me the world felt alive too, and their relationship is close, but that's another story. :d

k
kasanabeer 05.12.19

SV. Drake
Have you tried the editor for the save in the command this guy to register? Editor savegame from the 2nd part opens sohranyalki from the 3rd.