3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegTUZ 05.12.19 01:35 am

Tell me a good TV series

Tell me a good TV series, preferably foreign
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snova_na_PG 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
Well, you asked too) a lot.
You what genre though about you?

s
saa0891 05.12.19

Elementary,all seasons can watch,great movie.

S
Sergey 82 05.12.19

There are many good TV shows of different genres. Currently watching Black sails. High quality TV series about pirates. Admirers of R. L. Stevenson will hear a lot of familiar names.

S
StormX07 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
the film will tell only
Away 2017

K
Kassandra_Rain 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
Dr. house is a great show.

O
OlegTUZ 05.12.19

Снова_на_PG
genre fiction

b
bazilews 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
Taboo,Bible,Brothers in arms.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
Look here, the big list:
www dot dot lostfilm tv/series

a
alexkris96 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
From fiction - Expansion is very good.

a
alexkris96 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
And wild West

d
ded_dimitriy 05.12.19

Series quality really now a lot.Not from the such hyped and razreklamiroval,I seychsas hooked on Ghost tower.Series until a little bit came out,7 pieces.It is a political Thriller about the confrontation of the CIA and the FBI in the late 90's,early 2000's,about their different approaches to the fight against al-Qaeda and bin Laden in particular. It is believed that this ultimately led to September 11.A powerful cast is attached.To look strictly in the voice of ColdFilm.
P. S. but the wild West is really good. April 22 will be released the 1st series of the second season.It makes sense to look first if you have not watched.

R
Ryazancev 05.12.19

OlegTUZ
try Altered carbon- I well went. fantasy, cyberpunk, etc.
Certainly not without flaws, but some interesting thoughts there. Now even with normal fiction is not really (listen to a fantastic audiobook).
Still have the TV series the Electric Dreams of Philip K. dick-good, but not for everybody. (the writer is good)

M
Moretc 05.12.19

Santa Barbara parents loved it and the parents usually stuff not looking. Dad sometimes Grouse reviewing with the Wild, but they are domestic so it is better not to look.

G
Gusion 05.12.19

The followers of a great Thriller, Slashers, True detective. And so right off the bat two dozen to distribute. Depending on the genre.

A
Alucard333 05.12.19

Star trek: discovery

C
Christina 1902 07.02.22

Queen move