3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiberGitler 05.12.19 01:35 am

Gates Stein

pix.PlayGround.ru

Despite the stupidity and cute ending I liked the anime. I because in my dreams I am also a mad scientist and probably in summer I will walk in robe, because it is divine. also I love the theme of parmesani in time and I even did a couple of times in the future I will tell you it is not as good as in fairy tales, is painted in fact, there is nothing there, the void, darkness and water, and I in my Bathrobe this swaroski Jehovah in SMI and took over the world ololo ПЫЩЬЬ1111
23 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 05.12.19

And it is also now that I look at, introduced Steins, there were two of them, on the one hand it is good, when there is something favorite that you like, and on the other hand if you look at some piece of shit. I have downloaded, but once fed up, one Owen. And sometimes Vice versa, like the mood probably depends, I don't know.

G
GTAman 05.12.19

Yes, you're nervous hysteria.

m
mgira 05.12.19

a good anime about impossible skills in science

x
xXxSUCCxXx 05.12.19

Yes, string theory here I only did not understand as in the past taken memories from the future. And so for me it's a masterpiece!

G
GTAman 05.12.19

Dropped in on the tenth of the series. Tired.

S
Stardrageddon 05.12.19

The humor in the beginning is good, the relationship between the characters, the structure of the series, maybe even the plot it can be noted a non-trivial, but still somehow whatever happened in the end. What else does not like is a very indirect part of the NF in the story; what we have here, see, relations, not concepts.

A
Aloe 05.12.19

pathetic. and probably not this series, and the entire industry as a whole, absolutely no audible dialogues, the characters are not natural, tons of fan service and not stupid Boobs, that would be fine, but they show what he wants to see an ordinary nerd in terms of talking, touching, kakihto situations (for example, at the beginning of a mad scientist using the skill luck pulls out of the machine metal crap that is suddenly very rare, the girl next to him is lust, and of course, the guy heroically she gives this crazy crap. or, for example, the same mad scientist is already yelling at another girl, she's about to cry and closed hands), and when I realize it, my hand involuntarily extends from the face because the situation is very sad indeed.
all this reminds me of the Russian low-budget TV series, there is the same bad game, but for some reason, these Russian series nobody's watching, and anime people hawala.

A
Aloe 05.12.19

still remember how mad scientist along with his friend could not without groans to convey the box of ancient computer. box was really small, every single student will carry her home, if I tell him that there is a modern slot pitch. is that the propaganda of the weakness of Japanese men? because there is no fan service then I do not see, and therefore, adult 18letny guy is not capable to hold little weight.
the scene is Chan with glasses zealously protects your phone from attacks of the mad scientist. and breathing as if she ran the three-kilometer cross. I understand there cellphones personal and I do not like it when we touch, but why so reduced to absurdity? or are they really so concerned about this piece of plastic?

noted that the main character is younger than me. here I have crept pichalka

r
requiemmm 05.12.19

About weight - and maybe was the PC with passive cooling? Seen this the system unit, it weighs twenty kilos. The entire side wall of the radiator, the screws on the radiators, none too, with a very decent heatsink. And radiators - copper or lumesta with copper accents. Usrutsya to drag.

A
Aloe 05.12.19

maybe. but most likely a mad scientist just drysch, or they're lost go - any business which is done together with a female is considered a lot of alpataco that fingering target audience. this may explain the far-fetched enormous weight of the computer.

A
Aloe 05.12.19

but there is still something similar? cried like a beaten whore on a pile of points, the result turned out good and you don't know what you wanted? I love cheppindi and the salvation of the world, but it would certainly be informative if he failed the last mission and krovkishki, or went mad or broke and killed himself

-
-Kosh- 05.12.19

Read The Gate Of The Devil :D

C
CAM3L 05.12.19

I just thought about it)))))) =3

A
Aloe 05.12.19

Spoilerfest speaking, I would put the TV series a huge plus if rintaro during a series of deaths mayuri broke, tired of trying to save her and simply came back each time to spend time with her. he would have hugged her and cried on her shoulder, but she did not understand what happened. if you would include 2-3 such episodes, it would just break the pattern, I would have cried like a snotty eighth-grader and fell in love with the girl who likes

T
Tohno 05.12.19

Great anime. Wanted VN to download, but then I learned that good translation is not something that the Rusik, even ingrish no. Homesick. It is necessary to teach japonski.

And there's ending..... wow..... forever bound him to his library of the best music.

U
Ukropchik 05.12.19

Fit thing, although sometimes terrible boring, for example I barely mastered the first 10 episodes.

R
Roman_Engine 05.12.19

Not for nothing this anime hanging in the rating of World Art in the first place. Very interesting. Those who do not understand easy to understand and didn't want to. The end 25 of the series, and not on the 24 if someone does not know.

r
requiemmm 05.12.19

In the top of the WA many I got:) Enough to not be considered a top argument. Third place in Clannad and two hundred and eighty-fifth Actress. It's not even a question of a taste, it's stupid to cheat with bots.

R
Roman_Engine 05.12.19

Well, I agree. Take even for example Tehnolayz is unquestionably a masterpiece, and at what place it is? 356 just a gesture. Same story with the visual novel Fate.
But still think Stein deserves this place.

T
Tracked 05.12.19

Recently inspected, excellent anime, I love these
Initially, laughter, hope, fantasy
But in the end the tears, fear and romance
Well that girl Rintaro became Kouris, even though they argue, is still a good pair
Kuris itself the most interesting character in the Gates of Steiner, only she made it to the end