3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unicorn290 05.12.19 01:35 am

Where to change the graphics settings? [Solution!] (Medal of Honor: Warfighter)

Launcher does not start how to change graphics settings?
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
prowkan 05.12.19

unicorn290
Select Single player, the top will be three tabs: campaign, tasks and settings. In the menu settings item video resolution and display frequency, etc., graphics - graphics quality settings.

D
Denis062000 05.12.19

Not ubavlyaet resolution.How to subtract?

P
Pivoved 05.12.19

Also this problem...found a solution on the network trying...
In case you are in the game Medal of Honor: Warfighter faced with the fact that you can't change the resolution either in-game or completely any settings or they are not saved after you exit the game, then you should check and comply with the following conditions to fix this problem:

1. Check that the path to the folder with the installed game WITHOUT CYRILLIC characters.

2. Check that your user name in the operating system consists only of Latin letters.

3. Once set and applied the settings in the game roll it - in the folder where the game saves the settings file and save, put in the file properties settings checkbox read only and then expand the game. Now everything should be fine.

d
domkompe 05.12.19

Pivoved
What file and where to look for 7

D
DavoReal 05.12.19

Pivoved
the same problem

m
maksimvot 05.12.19

People help plz!!!I can not understand actually what is my problem?But it's weird I have windows 7 nvidio geforce 9600 gt I installed the game Dada all normally want zapustite climbs the plate and says something like Detected NVIDIA GeForce driver version 258.96 is the recomenndet version 285.35 there and then in the root folder writes WHAT VERSION of WINDOWS is INCOMPATIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way when the wood download instagram Cho windows incompatible! What to do to upgrade to windows vosmerki or something with the computer poskajite?

K
Ko4evnik78 05.12.19

Once selected the display parameters below there is a line: Approx. the fullscreen resolution. The problem is solved. OPEN YOUR EYES!!! ))

K
Ko4evnik78 05.12.19

b
burun33 05.12.19

maksimvot
not download driver Laptop if you have a PC and Vice versa

a
alek07 15.10.20

Ko4evnik78
Thank you!