3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 05.12.19 01:35 am

Trolls on the bridge (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys what to do in this square?the little Troll is very cute and it is a pity to kill him,the large Troll too Josquin 10K more HP and regen 6K per turn....what a joke this quest?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 05.12.19

be strong and come to him to bend it and insert a bump!

G
Gryxa 05.12.19

Analis
6K regen per turn.I can't take it off)

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.12.19

Analis
and you took it?if Yes at what LVL?

G
Gryxa 05.12.19

Mr.Caduceus
I paid little and held for 1 gold)just poproboval kill big and realized what a futile exercise

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.12.19

Gryxa
small I paid, but the big guy is asking 5K. of course, I had not yet fought(I saw his LVL), but you scared me with the 6K regen)

V
Vadser 05.12.19

each Troll has a weakness to a particular element have more to fire at small to poison under exposure to the elements they lose rengen

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.12.19

Vadser
Sir, You are our Saviour)

S
Saihonh 05.12.19

about elements and weaknesses he said was a spirit near the bridge!

N
Nightma[R]e 05.12.19

Gryxa
Later will come and fight him. So at LVL 15-16, I think. Sam's want of Grog to fill up or whatever his name is. Tried at LVL 11 try to socitity, freeze stun, but damage is not enough 0)

G
Gryxa 05.12.19

Nightma[R]e
I'm a big tried to kill (he is LVL 16) but even went wrong and he's a hammer blow ansatae)

N
Nightma[R]e 05.12.19

Gryxa
I think with bad gear there is better not to Suva. Easier if you have a sorcerer in your party. Water air you can kitit. Well, without a tank it is difficult of course. And as I noticed by default they tend to fill up first, mages, archers.

A
Analius 05.12.19

I didn't pass but in the future will come to him
generally there is a bypass,through the tree along the river
or TP across the river use,and then the pyramid

C
Charisma007 05.12.19

It is really great to fill up on level 12 with that, the Troll 18. Just need the first move to leave and stunned it, preventing it to distribute itself armor. And so methodically pick) biggest Troll is vulnerable to fire, and small to poison. The tactic failed on LVL 12, one enemy, fat, but fill up can)

A
Aleksandr Dobriy Kovalev 05.12.19

I alone FEIN dumped both. Just a Great first slow, then fried. Slow it passes over the course of hardly more than 5 metres. Small slow, poison and extinguish lightning, earth and poison. Level I was 12.

R
RomanVegan 05.12.19

On the easiest difficulty level has filled up with 3 grenades to stun. though in the end that something strange happened: the Troll on low HP exploded with venom and all but the FEIN was demolished.

T
Triglav86 05.12.19

On tactics both lie on level 11.
Join the battle and withdraws as far as possible. Brought to borders of his movements in this location and just shoot.
They just are :)
Initially started to divert in order to bring the Troll to a camp of paladins. To the crowd to fill it, but it came out even easier )

K
KimoR_HZ 05.12.19

Grog is quite simple. Arson blood, tendon rupture and transformation into a chicken. Then the Troll will rush himself very quickly to kill. On tactics lost him at level 9. =)