3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChToKudAAA 05.12.19 01:56 am

To whom to sell the belongings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pawson, who more profitable to sell different crap? I have 60 pieces of blood ghoul, 40 brains of utopa etc
Who better to sell it for let's say a blood ghoul Keira will buy for 7, 5 merchant, the merchant sponsor for 11
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 05.12.19

Tokuda
Easier to throw. The crafting and itemization in the Witcher for show. The main plot enjoy.

L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

Tokuda
alchemists or herbalists.But,I personally have not sold, are Required for various potions,mutagens,infusions.When you create vadimchik armor as required of the monsters.

C
ChToKudAAA 05.12.19

And so I kicks him, but eating is necessary.

L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

Dogma
Say.that you don't create at all? Then try to pass the story on difficulty, Pain and suffering.Without potions and everything else.

C
ChToKudAAA 05.12.19

LexxProAktiv
+ play on that difficulty

D
Dogmit 05.12.19

LexxProAktiv
Already passed.

B
BigN1ck 05.12.19

LexxProAktiv
heh, took place on the complexity of 'death' without potions and concoctions (including DLS). nothing complicated, the main thing under the blows not to be substituted. (take quests 5-10 LVL above)

L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

BigN1ck
How to say it.One of utopic that LVL 4 almost nailed.The beginning of the game, When together with Vesemira passing Burned the village.below is the utoptsev.Which you alone can kill.About 2-3 do not say anything(just do not have time from all of them to Dodge).

B
BigN1ck 05.12.19

LexxProAktiv
when I decided to start the game to death (the previous game was played only for the plot). I died 4 times on the Gol primary???

L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

BigN1ck
It was the same.I almost managed to Dodge,so fanshot on the spot.

D
Dogmit 05.12.19

LexxProAktiv
How to say it.One of utopic that LVL 4 almost nailed.The beginning of the game, When together with Vesemira passing Burned the village.below is the utoptsev.Which you alone can kill.About 2-3 do not say anything(just do not have time from all of them to Dodge).

I played on the controller box, easier to Dodge, spin etc.. On the mouse da - ass.

L
LexxProAktiv 05.12.19

Dogma
It was on the controller.a keypad-mouse such stupid deaths there.