3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Varg Thandor 05.12.19 01:57 am

Realism (American Truck Simulator)

That's how many played at least the ETS, at least in ATS, there is no realism in the way! There is no such that you need to go real day (2.000 km in half an hour passing)) It's like? Put the truck in Ruslan and flies? I would like more realism! If you go 15 hours is 15 hours and go! Yes it's hard and (most importantly) chore. I do not like? For God's Sake! Put the arcade mode and there is 15 hours 30 minutes.
Yes, there is a question - what do all these 15 hours?! stupid to drive?... What do you think? Dalnoboev and live) For toy is too of course, no one would not play. But, add tires punctured, with their replacement (in 3D, took to the road, took the tire and put), the radiator was shot? make it to the nearest HUNDRED and buy a new one or replace a broken, chattered engine? again, one HUNDRED and mending... Is the truck and a man waving what would you stop and help? Stop and help... the Man was a bandit? Hop in the car and step on the gas, leaving it on your monster... the Weather sucks? Pull over and wait out a terrible fog or heavy rain with hail. Strong accident on the highway? A bunch of ambulance, fire brigade, cops blocked the road? Look for the nearest detour... etc, etc... These 15 hours can be transformed from a simple drive into an interesting quest!
Weather...
Yes, there is rain, there is fog and rain... But nothing like a 10 minute zakreplenie windshield with a simple solution using wipers... Why not make rain that would be wipers could not cope and had to reduce the speed? The storm is really something! Go with the camera over the roof, enjoy the thunder... Switched in the cab, thunder becomes as farting from under the seat(...
To remove drops from the windshield generally is not a problem! Switched camera and no drops. Would cost to remove the camera switching in case of rain!
The fog is made generally in a hurry! It's not fog, it's a parody of burning leaves our grandmothers near the road!
Fatigue...
When the fatigue we see allegedly falling asleep of the driver... Not the way it is! First, all sorts of glitches, like stop signs or turn to nowhere, then the curvature of the form (real dalnoboev will understand what I mean), and then to only dim the screen, and sudden awakening when the horn contraflow (God forbid, of course) or ride.
Cops...
Food easy, turn the truck long, make a right on the green... no One hurt, quietly turned... and finally, in the tail of the Euro, or Ford, I'm fine! How to understand?
Here you have another 15 hours of arrival! In case of an accident, you must stop and press against the side where you have to wait for the police, which cordoned off the scene of an accident and understand) what it is desirable that it was either a cartoon or shooting cameras with the truck...
No gasoline - continuation of realism...
Ran out of gas? Yes, it is possible to call for help and throw you in the nearest town a hundred. But, why not do so - got out of the cab and stand on the curb outside the wagon, waving a hand. Of course will stop the trucker and not the car. Give loot for certain liters and pedal on. In the same way in the other direction! I see that someone is vote near the trucks, stop and let the man of gasoline.
PS
What I can offer, to discuss?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CallXO3 05.12.19

Varg Thandor
So how to realize it? Huh? Point by point:
1) 15 hours behind the wheel. In order to implement it, you will need to make the map scale is 1:1, well at least 1:2. And what computer does it run?
2) Activity on the road. Again, back to the point How to implement it and where to start?.
3) Weather-everything that matters to the game engine, which is from 2001, the year the strap pulls
4) Fatigue. Everyone on a pass out. Someone glitches against overvoltage and fatigue, someone the tube picture collapses, someone can cut down drastically. What each of the options to implement?
5) the Police. And again turn our gaze to the point How to implement it and where to start?. Yes, something similar happened in D3, but it looked so damn ugly that it would be better never added these cutscene.
6) Fuel (truck driver will NEVER call diesel gasoline). And once again turn to paragraph How to implement it and where to start?. And such a scenario (from a ride and cans) can still be present in the post-Soviet space, but in the EU and the States it will look just weird. The reason? In Europe is wild fines for filling out laid to this place (at least in Germany), in the United States - the presence of fines (varies state to state).

PS: Dzhva years waiting for this game!

X
Xeron 05.12.19

Varg Thandor
I have a General dream to make a simulator with merged fields: truck, air and rail. At least with a compression of 1:4. With simulation live of the economy, and other realistic plokami. But it is quite a utopia, maybe, will require enormous resources and time developing. About system requirements, I generally keep quiet, for example aviasim X-plane compression 1:1 with complete coverage of the map weighs in at a hard 200 GB, and to land there directly say not really.
But the basic idea is that developers etc just lazy to implement sostavlyayuschuyu simulator games, for why if still no competition, and the word Simulator in the title is present. ;-)

d
darkpromo 05.12.19

Varg Thandor
And the meaning here to post your desires, write on a forum of developers, but they do not implement this, and I'm sure no one will going to do such a simulator, because the game is a game, and play the game where you have to go on 15 hours will be 10 people from the forces around the world.

I
IOcarya 05.12.19

Varg Thandor
There are even car dealerships remake can not, they as a blueprint in each one and too, simply open one of each brand and good, but in my opinion it would be much more interesting if the dealers were different configuration cars (one for example is the top engine in the other not well, etc.)

P
POSTAL_VL 05.12.19

Varg Thandor wrote:
Put the arcade mode and there is 15 hours 30 minutes.
Well, Yes, because developers are so easy to make two maps at different scales to cater to a few tens of thousands who want realism
Want realism? The Wellcome truck, there is nothing to play with toys

b
baluhin 05.12.19

Realism? Where in the post do realism?
Well, we're talking about Euro and American truck?

1. ...15 hours and go — are You serious? Check out what a "tachograph" and "mode of work and rest with tachograph". The maximum operating time per day is 9 hours, with the possibility of exceeding two times in a week to 10!!! hours a day. Every 4.5 hours of rest 45 minutes (or split into 15 and 30 minutes.)

2. In case of an accident, you must stop and press against the side where you have to wait for the police, which cordoned off the scene of an accident and will understand and to press you, who should? About the realism of it? The driver may leave the scene of an accident, then can be found, not convicted. Serving time should also be implemented? Or in your reality drivers don't put?

3. Ran out of gas? — (And he did not start) Diesel fuel + AdBlue (yet not on all tracks). Got out of the cab and stand on the curb outside the wagon, waving his hand. Phones, walkie talkies ... And anyway, going with the canister hanging around...

P
Podonok 71rus 05.12.19

Go on, give up on the category E, will you and the tires, and radiator, and day driving (I did not read what it is you're imagining)... namuchaetes more