3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El1x1r 05.12.19 01:58 am

infectin mod (zombie mod) + companion mod, can they somehow work together? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Already tired to restore the game from the archive, tried a lot of manipulation of the game files, including tried to cross them together through merger witcher script, nothing helped.
Watched a few YouTube clips, it is surprising sometimes how many mods pulled the other and they all works fine, I also can not earn some 2 accidents fashion :(
Who ever put these mods at the same time, you did it and how you did it?
I have always before starting the game throws errors...
For the curious who will think to write something like: Oh, it's not Canon, why do you set. Especially for you explain, I passed the game 3 times, I have nothing to do, want to bring their friends (Triss, CRIS, Ian, etc.) in batch vs zombies somewhere in Novigrad :D

Attempt to start the game only with the mod on the zombies
Error [modinfection]game\npc\npc.ws(41): Property 'suppressBroadcastingReactions' already exists in class 'CNewNPC'
Error [modinfection]game\npc\npc.ws(129): Property 'hitCounter' already exists in class 'CActor'
Error [modinfection]game\npc\npc.ws(130): Property 'totalHitCounter' already exists in class 'CActor'
Error [modinfection]game\npc\npc.ws(131): Property 'customHits' already exists in class 'CActor'
The program for merging scripts conflicts are found, there is nothing to fix :(
5 Comments
Sort by:
y
yoochee 05.12.19

You can make anything, just in such fashion without the need of script madehow do - with bare hands, so to speak, to sew)

E
El1x1r 05.12.19

YUCCI
thank you, helped, very useful comment...

y
yoochee 05.12.19

El1x1r
even you, brother, very toxic, for the sake of interest I did some digging in the mod and Kill'em All and Infection mode and screwed them to the Assembly, which was Multi Companion Mod (it was really not very easy). Can download the build+addon, if you want to - they are public. So, please =b

E
El1x1r 05.12.19

YUCCI
Why toxic, I'm somewhere abused? Just to show off I can also, posing as something, which supposedly knows everything, but actually writes explicit comments do not carry any semantic load.
Well, okay, drove...
Download from where? I looked at your profile, nothing with files no...

y
yoochee 05.12.19

El1x1r
better from the public
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/hmp4w3