3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Swift29 13.09.19 10:08 pm

The consequences of the quest \"the Infection\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Good time of day. Just got through the quest the Infection and released the leader of Rocar I would like to know, will it be possible to get even with him and get rid of the virus?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 13.09.19

Swift29
So SAM said the virus, which he has harmless.

S
Swift29 13.09.19

Genom1994
Great. Thanks for the reply.

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

How to find the Shuttle to Kadar? Shows stupid storm, sit on a storm and the planet scanner is not showing anything, maybe I'm blunt and don't understand something. Help if not difficult.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

Werewolf1986
there is TP in the whirlwind and in the slums the same thing ,watch what you click on .

K
Kogav 13.09.19

Werewolf1986
To find the Shuttle you need to go outside of the city. The move will be available after you talk in the chamber with the prisoner. In the quest - the Hunt for Archon.

I
Igor Vorobev 13.09.19

Genom1994
SAM says that the virus sample may be harmless. in this part of the consequences of not. for the salvation give more points, but to me it is safer to kill

V
Velimudr 13.09.19

Igor Vorobiev
Not the right answer......and here's why;
On the first floor, scanning the different items, SAM says that the Hangar have full immunity to the virus. That is, the virus was created artificially harmless to the Hangar. And there is also the rider says you need to pass this research scientist on the nexus for the cure. That is NOT maybe in the future and exactly in the near future will create this medicine and female lead sleep.
Though not in this game, but might in the supplements or, logical, next, if it is.