3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 05.12.19 01:59 am

Build a gaming PC in 2019

Your opinion on stuffing a gaming PC in 2019

I think so:

Monitor optimalno 2K, as 1080 has long been seen as soap.
PERC 6 cores
RAM 16 gigs
Graphics: by far the RTX 2060/2070 (beautiful rays and reflection)
Hard drive: SSD 500 gigs.
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 05.12.19

Dogma
Do a gaming PC can afford 10 percent of the total number of players (if not much to cut the budget in other spheres of life), so in 2019, everything will be as before to play that is.
For a comfortable gaming yet enough midrange systems for transition to new level of hardware requirements will not take place until the next generation of consoles, if you take the whole picture.

V
Vor Piratych 05.12.19

Monitor? And this garbage is someone else buying? I bought as a monitor for 4K TV. As they say 2 in 1 monitor and TV in one table. Better 1 time to pay and take the thing. and none better to take either 1080ти 2070 or less. I have the 1080 and have to play on medium settings in 4K with 30-40 frames for vidyuhi weak for 4K.

k
kfmdm 05.12.19

Thief Pertici wrote:
I bought as a monitor for 4K TV
I'd looked at your eyes after reading, Oh, say, 100 pages in pdf at this box.

V
Vor Piratych 05.12.19

kfmdm
And I don't read and watch and play for 5-6 hours a day. And before him I had another TV and not what I spent on it eight years. And if you have eyes or head starts to hurt then you were just unlucky. Friend also took samung 80cm TV as a monitor so he has 20 minutes begin eyes sore and after a 2 hours head. I didn't believe him and changed with him at the time and I have also started eyes sore even after a couple of days I have solved this problem. Eyes may suffer not only from TV but also from the monitor if you don't get lucky. Google this topic if you're interested.

D
Dogmit 05.12.19

Thief Pertici

he was not lucky

A
Antisocial 05.12.19

Thief Pertici wrote:
play for 5-6 hours a day
Tin...

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

Antisocial
what is tinplate?
at 18, came home from work ,to 19 the works to be done and to 24 hacked ,here you and 5 hours
you can still couple to work or at lunch
everyone has their own schedule

b
bloomm 05.12.19

OkGo wrote:
Do gaming
A new kind of PC gaming, really gaming. X*et

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Dogma wrote:
Monitor optimalno 2K
4K Hosh? And 10 bit, and he should be yesterday.
Percent 4 nuclear is enough, the normal level of i5 7600К.. but ЛГА1151v2 percent for the game system is better not to take, about it wrote.
Cards p normal versions yet, they konesh appear only when is the question. At this point you can take the 2070 low, and temporarily with the expectation that two years later, under replacement by another version.
Well, HDD 500GB high, above САТА3 pulls with high performance. NAV won in Anthema, the system for a year without demolition began today. Cleaned, mistakes corrected, have defragmented, and then works as it should. And as it turned out Antheme, baogai again, the veil torn, the download speed depends on optimizare. I mean, the fact that what the developers of the game better ship with SSD, this is done on purpose. Here is a twist AGAS? just checkmate psychological rattle, which here in the golosina crowed. )))

bloomm wrote:
A new kind of PC gaming, really gaming.
So, take the above, this is the last day.. soon will be - do Pitch. :D)