3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream2x2 06.12.19 01:58 am

The problem with the game (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

Actually I bought the game,Installed it,downloaded the patch 1.1 - Started to play,the Intro is a bit Polagivaet - go away - Then Click New game - hot a map is Loaded,the error Sound and the mouse on the screen,can not Read,because the Background of the game downloads a map Card loaded forever, Restart the game - no Error - as my logs - Followed the advice of ''the suit of clone FPS Increases,''
But not so simple - pick a costume - Confirm that Choosing a costume - Choose - Restarts the Mission and all.ALWAYS this error does not Change the costume,tried it on all Levels Tatooine,Jedi Temple - Always an Error which does not load to the end... the computer I have is not so weak,the Game was drawn

Gamers,Those who know - please Advise how to Remove This curse? - Want less Lag in a suit of clone,But when you restart Mission Bug and infinite loading..like I said

And Yes,after some Time the Game stops and have to Restart the computer

Waiting for answers
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DubsteppingDraken 06.12.19

I have not takiej lagi probyval to go on a HOT campaign play in conventional there is only lag in the game but slowing down that the game is for PSP I think

Try to download the fix I downloaded through the fact that I threw out when the outfit was chosen and is now no longer throws.

R
Rest68 06.12.19

help !!!!!!! start the game , start to load and crashes
answer in PM

V
VanGrey 06.12.19

Operatives little or drowny soft shit.Renew the wood and release more RAM.

J
JarekIII 06.12.19

I suspect that knocked the paging file. Here you have it and thank him. The README, by the way, honestly you have been warned - if any of you deign to read it.
PS: guys, even if you have boys Oh boys gigs operatives, NEVER, you hear me? NEVER disable the page file and you will be happy.

And again.Dream2x2
And you have a 64-bit version of Windows? If not, then 1.1 you generally contraindicated.

S
StArKilleR43 06.12.19

JarekIII
I AGREE.

I
IzyaRaiher 06.12.19

PEOPLE AND the JEDI help who than can( I can't install the game(( I started the installation please unpack the files... I leave for half an hour as it was and remained((( Che do?((((

I
Infiltrator 06.12.19

Install corrupt campaign .

E
Elf0m3n1ack 06.12.19

And the program not responding or what? And anyway, what's your computer? Try to wait longer. I've now RE 5 was started the installation, it took 10 minutes and the strip is on the site at the beginning, waited another 10 minutes and the installation was successfully completed, and the strip never moved.

I
Infiltrator 06.12.19

I had a similar issue with Lost Planet 2 well, TMA 100% the Install was corrupted.
Вадиман26, by the Way this strip can dramatically and until the end of the walk which happened more than once.

k
kullamaa 06.12.19

People, when going through the game all in the distance is blurred across the screen. What to do?

Z
Zhenya Mushtaev 87 06.12.19

Stuck in the main menu does not work any key help who knows PLZ