3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 06.12.19 01:58 am

No image on laptop in lobby area (Resident Evil 2)

First, I completely black-and-white image. And when you try to turn the laptop appears completely gray screen with two randomly moving it in circles and arrows there is a stream of sound. You can go only by removing the task from the game Manager. Look at the recording of the passage - there is nothing wrong with displaying the time of the attack in the East wing. What it is and how to fight, because in the future we will need to use the laptop. Most interesting is that the same one in one was during a game in the demo. Why isn't anything fixed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dutch_diaz 06.12.19

sure! tozhe care about this point

d
dutch_diaz 06.12.19

maybe Vidic (DX 11 ) ?
gth 780

D
Dansize 06.12.19

such problem is only on nVidia, wait for the hotfix

d
dutch_diaz 06.12.19

aaaaaa) harasho its still really bad too ) straight then, Oh my! well ......)

a
adrinohrom 06.12.19

Also the same problem, looked everywhere nowhere solution.
Current say on the steam forums that it is necessary to change directx 11 to 12 in the settings and everything will be current, I can not I have Windows 7 does not support 12, though 1080Ti on Board

E
Edvins 06.12.19

adrinohrom
Thank you! I have Win 10, I went in the settings on DirectX 12 and all the problems disappeared! Frankly, this option never came to mind, because logically it is difficult to explain, and on the forums this decision did not come across, though like all break. Moreover, FPS has increased.

R
Recruit_Main 06.12.19

Here and play on the pitch ahahaha still waiting for break-in...

K
Krechet79 06.12.19

the same problem how to solve the windows 7, help???