3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 06.12.19 01:58 am

Athenian arrows and where they live (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In General, there is somewhere a place where are they situated? And for a long time, I killed only 3, without knowing it... I Saw another topic where they showed how they look, but I still can't find them in sufficient quantity, someone tell me where they are most often and preferably more...
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 06.12.19

I did that with captured territory for Athens, and then stupidly looking around the fortresses, they were there for 1 to 2 arrow. Sometimes just on the road met... the territory of the Athenian. All 15 shooters and knocked (to set need apparently you, too).

e
eugene018 06.12.19

Be wrung out shooters on the Athenian territories, as a rule, in each fortress one by one the arrow a couple of times was two. Cleaning military camps (+1 gunner) and scored 15, but if few areas, then help the Athenians, Sparta ridicule...

h
h0p3r 06.12.19

Bug nobody met such gunmen kill Athens and not counts?

M
Modrin 06.12.19

h0p3r
You just killed the archers,but not archers? Because it is two different things.

D
Dimchik94 06.12.19

Killed 3 days until they found a place where they do a lot. It's Athens. Come to Athens, Beres eagle, run and look. I managed to find and kill 15 gunmen of Athens for 3 hours. Difficult, hard, but passable. If you do this weekly quest, you don't even know if it's worth the 40 Orichalcos or not. Only 40, Carl 40. Kill 15 of these 30 shooters and archers. Archers are still okay, half the trouble they are all over the map there. But the Arrows.. this is of course yeah. 40 is not enough.

J
James_Mails 06.12.19

Dimchik94
That Yes, but I'm not particularly bothered, just done the quests and it just dripped archers, but arrows is another matter, and Sedna spent an hour somewhere on the murder of 9...
When there is 5 shooters, simple dangled from location to location and they respules... (found 3 Loki where they live and kill and pemadasa and so like the rules)

h
h0p3r 06.12.19

Modrin
You may be right, but the difference with what?)))

M
Modrin 06.12.19

h0p3r
Well the difference is that on the Archer written Archer,and the arrow shooter:))) Well, like arrows in the hood:)

J
James_Mails 06.12.19

Asked one person to fill in, here in these fortifications they are, provided that the region in control of Athena, otherwise they will not be there, logically I think =). Respalda I would say from the time+distance, will not say exactly, but if Technoda 2 times, then 3 times they've appeared, well, I was so...

F
Forenger 06.12.19

d
dilat 30.03.21

Blackbriar
In all fortresses 2-3-4 can be caught, or none - random, in general. But, if you look for them, then it is better there. In general, those who asked about this have already gone through AC 3-4 times

I
Isu 30.03.21

dilat
It doesn't matter who when and how many times passed it, who googles this quest goes to this page, infa to help them.

d
dilat 30.03.21

Isu
Guy demolished the post

t
tsorq18 30.03.21

Search, in my opinion, is easier
1. with eyes: by the picture above
2. in fortresses, etc.: these are captains, etc. with beautiful icons; there is no point in looking at ordinary warriors

a
abgalter 30.03.21

A large number of archers are found in Elis.
In the fortress of Demiurge.

A
Arkady Dzhalagoniya 30.03.21

The easiest way to kill shooters. Find a fortress under the territory of Athens with the leader. In his guard (if the territory is not weakened), one shooter then gives the signal light to light and wait for the shooters to come to the rescue)