3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGhost231 06.12.19 02:02 am

(License ) Error ERR_NO_LAUNCHER Rage Plugin Hook (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day, recently re-downloaded Rage Plugin Hook and a LSPDFR mod, did everything according to instructions: Download and install a police mod on GTA 5 license ( Social Club ) then on top of it to put Rage Hook Plugin latest version. But my game prevented this error: ERR_NO_LAUNCHER , to run Grand Theft Auto V use the executable PlayGTAV.exe . Used to play this mod on the same device, all without problems. When launching through the launcher normal ( no fashion ) do not have any problems, only when Rage Plugin Hook to start. If you run GTA5.exe same error, maybe because of this ?
Drivers are all latest versions, updated everything, installed Microsoft Visual 2010-2015. DirectX is also updated, removed the old Microsoft's up to 2010 , have followed all the advice in video clips, but nothing happens, I did a Fraps run ( video ) : https://radikal.ru/video/e2Nzk27WuYR
Please help.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Rightman 06.12.19

MrGhost231
Antivirus could delete the file 3dm.dll
Look for the file , throw in the game folder , but don't forget to turn off the antivirus.
Then add add as an exception the file .

M
MrGhost231 06.12.19

Alex Rightman
License, wrote the same.

L
Leohn 06.12.19

here you put the vehicle on the license, and then complain that the ban gave the game is not working and more. Though before you run online, it is not enough to delete the mod or cheat. Still need logs to clean all the files that the mod creates. Then judging by the error, the mod is made under the pirates (and all mods) and the game can't find the tablet, through which the pirates runs. I fashion only on the pirates set, fuck it ban get more for nothing. Another mods may not be compatible

A
Alex Rightman 06.12.19

Leohn
All right !
If the game license, and fashion need to download through steam if official releases were not , and it is unnecessary to install them.
want to play fashion official ? Then you know what to do))

M
MrGhost231 06.12.19

Leohn
This mod for GTA 5 license for the pirates as he goes.